for Wedding Bell Hell

6/17/2015 c19 luna9910
Aww please write more
5/8/2012 c5 momijiinubashiri
I LAUGHED FOR A STRAIGHT HOUR I LAUGHED SO MUCH I COULD BARLY READ WHEN I SHOW MY FRIENDS THEY ARE GONNA LAUGH THEIR BUTTS OFF

IF YOU MADE THIS INTO AN EPISODE OF VAMPIRE KNIGHT AND PUT IT P FOR SALE FOR 1$ A DISC YOU WOULD RULE THE WORLD BUT I CALL DIBBS ON THE FIRST COPY AND ILL EVEN PAY EXTRA
12/22/2011 c19 3CarlisleEnlow
more :(
9/24/2011 c19 I.S.R.A.S.A.T.W
What's going to happen to Rima? This is so interesting! Anyways, please,please update.
8/27/2011 c19 4starlightfever
well...it was a little dramatic what with shiki thinking"RimaRimaRima" and Rima waking up but then passing out but the story line is still good. Add more please
8/9/2011 c19 I.S.R.A.S.A.T.W
Hey again! I read the whole story again and my, never in my life have I hated a character more than Shiki's mom and Takara.BTW your sense of humour is amazing. My sis thought I was crazy laughing to myself.And for the last review I was being over dramatic.So I apologise again and please update sooner! I can't wait any longer.
6/27/2011 c19 I.S.R.A.S.A.T.W
I'm so sorry! i was distracted with exams and then classes came and after that summer vacation plus i've turned into a lazy slob. so, sakura and zero became quite the best of friends, I-LOVE-IT! And aido is not gay is he? again so sorry.
6/27/2011 c19 36Brookii
I really love this story ;) It's really good, and funny in parts too XD ^_~ So update... y'know... ASAP!
6/25/2011 c12 Brookii
I cracked up laughing when Rima told them that Sakura was hers and Shiki's long lost daughter - I imagined their faces and nearly fell of my chair... funniest thing ever!
6/25/2011 c1 Brookii
It's really good but when you write that something is (for example) Shiki's POV you are supposed to write in first person - not third person. The story is good, though :D
6/5/2011 c10 8Madtail
hahahahaha again wth? lamo God your hilarious!
6/5/2011 c5 Madtail
WTH! ROFL! LAMO GOD THAT WAS SO RANDOM BUT SO HILARIOUS! LOVE IT! heheh *dying of laughter*
5/12/2011 c19 2Yukimura Alissa
Ohh, i'ts so beautiful! I don't imagine when Ikuto and the others characters of Shugo Chara appears here, and happen thing INTERESANTS... Hahaha xd, I love your story, Why Sakura dissapear?

KEEP IT ON! You have a great story! :3
5/12/2011 c19 sangoyasha
The chapter was great as usual. Please update.
5/11/2011 c18 sangoyasha
I didn't feel like like logging in, but anyway I apologize for not reviewing in a while. The chapter was great like always and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »