FanFiction.Net
for Wedding Bell Hell

1/1/2011 c7 Rima chan
I look very good indeed your chapters this will be one of my favorite stories. I also liked that there was something new as they get drunk Rima and Shiki to tell who was very sexy in front of everyone. That killed me with laughter and hope you come back to do more fanfic ideas new and so original. Keep it up!
12/24/2010 c16 sangoyasha
It did take a while for you to update,but it doesn't matter. The chapter is going great and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
12/22/2010 c16 Idontownafanfiction.netaccount
First of all I love your story its awesomeee! XP But theres something thats been bugging me and I wonder if you could answer my question: Did Shiki amd Rima actually had sex at 13? And if so, why are they realizing now that they love eachother if they had sex already?

Thanks and keep the chapters comin! :3
12/21/2010 c16 NOYB
wow could takara be even more bitchy?
3/6/2010 c15 dichabite
hahaha! I AM THE 100TH REVIEWER! thank god you updated i wish you would've contuined the story not do a back thing though. but that was sweet explain to me what chav is?
2/28/2010 c4 I LOVE SHIKI
OMG! RIMA X TAKUMA! NO FLAP-JACKING WAY!
2/28/2010 c3 ShikixRima
rima has to stay with the creep! Couldnt Kaname Sense the tension? GREAT STORY ITS AWESOME!
2/27/2010 c15 10JadeMasonAuthor
... that was... confusing xD

it's been so long TT.TT
2/25/2010 c15 sangoyasha
I wonder what hit those two that knocked them out. I hope you update soon I want to know what is going to happen next
2/25/2010 c15 5wolfy1324
lolz, that was really random. I'm surprised you made Rima a chav though... i expected her to a little on the emo side XD (jk of course... not really..)
2/10/2010 c14 1FallingSnowDream
u havent updated for a year...?
2/10/2010 c13 FallingSnowDream
oh em gee. u got so much twist and turns and i like that! one thing after the another!
2/10/2010 c7 FallingSnowDream
OMG this is a chapter to show u to never mess with rima...
9/27/2009 c14 5wolfy1324