for Welcome Home

3/2/2014 c1 Lady Kazuko
So lovely! I love reading post manga one shots!
4/9/2010 c1 Charli2006
aw so sweet, i love these fanfics haha

i loved reading it, keep up the brilliant writing :D
2/24/2010 c1 9xXthenextbookwormXx
That's how they work, I guess. Back half an hour, and they're already teasing each other. However, it's a pert of who they are, so I wouldn't give itup for the world. When she got back after the three years, the first thing he said was 'You idiot!' Oh well. I love 'em all the same.
5/30/2009 c1 10Bloodwolf1994
Good. Fluffy.
5/4/2009 c1 4My-Only-Love
A tip would be not to put an author note or your general thoughts throughout the story... it breaks the flow. And Kagome doesn't really sit InuYasha anymore, nor did she joke about it at all.

But having said that, the story was very cute and sweet. ^_^
4/8/2009 c1 InuXKagAngel X
KYA! Totally Kawaii!
4/7/2009 c1 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
awe soo cute! it was great good look into the characters minds nice job
4/5/2009 c1 3Summer Jasmine
awe, it's so sweet. :D Great work.
4/5/2009 c1 10Carlalalita
Very good story. The sentiment was very real and deep.

Good job!
4/4/2009 c1 73leshamarieinuyasha
Oh this was so sweet. Miroku always makes me laugh. *baka lech* I thought this came out really well. I hope to see more fanfics about inuyasha up in the near future! Awesome job!
4/4/2009 c1 Minsu
Aww, how cute they are! ^w^
4/3/2009 c1 96Gindokei
Ah, yay! The one-shot I was keeping my eyes peeled for! =D

Oh my goodness. I think I'm going to die of sugar overdose, ha ha. So much fluff! It's not a bad thing, though. Ever since finishing the manga, I've loved reading these stories that deal with everyone's favourite gang's life after Naraku.

There's not much to say, really! Very sweet, everyone seems in character. ^^ Your writing style is very crisp and to the point, I like that. (: I'll be keeping a lookout for your next story, whenever it comes out!

~ Dream
4/3/2009 c1 45Sassybratt
Well, first off I'd like to thank you for recommending my stories at the beginning. It gave me a smile and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. =b

As for the story, it was so cute! I loved it immensely, every little bit of it. Great job! I hope you continue writing. Hey, maybe someday you'll bring out a full fledged story. ;b