for Red Roses & Cherry Blossom Trees

Type your review here...
8/27/2011 c1 Bladre MKT
ah poor naru-chan XD, but such a steamy scene CANT be stopped! D= XD
11/9/2009 c1 63dmnq8
Now, HERE'S a yuri fic I actually enjoyed! Much respect!
7/3/2009 c1 17Shinobi of the Onyx Sands
I liked reading this. It definitely has a unique air to it. I'm impressed you managed to make the pairing believable. despite your saying this is an improbable pairing I found that it actually made sense. Sakura is one of my favorite Naruto characters and seeing her paired with someone unusual like Karin was interesting. Loved how you had Jiraiya, Kakashi and Naruto all watching, that was hilarious. Good job with this story.
6/29/2009 c1 15K and Jazz
That was really good.

Keep up the good work! ^_^

!(-KinkyK)
6/26/2009 c1 kayeffer
That was...amazing. This pairing...worked out suprisingly...fine, I never expected to read such a well-built fanfic of this pairing. I really enjoyed it. You have a colourful choice of words, and GARH!

Yes, I agree this pairing would never happen, but look at what you've done! This has decreased my doubts! You should do more yuri ;P

Hmm...I think you should shorten few of the long sentences. e.g, 'A lover that had become so through violent means and had startled them both when they discovered why they such a pleasant burning within them when they encountered one another and continued to act as though they were battling for the affections of the same man.' - that was pretty long for me to read and take it all in, but it is understandable. Plus, I think you missed a word there somewhere...

But overall! It was a pleasant surprise...and I liked it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service