for Presence

5/31/2015 c6 Guest
oh gosh darn it. the last three good fanfics I've read didn't end either! Your killing me here! I loveeee it!
12/3/2014 c6 21Sai the Ink Master
I am not sure you still look at these but please continue this story! It is a very good one!
1/24/2012 c6 2sunshineandmoonlight
Meiling is really upset with yuko...OOHH! Speaking of yuko and also Watanuki. It seems at the end there is the Watanuki that took over the shop and stays there forever. If thats true then shouldn't Yuko be dead. And there can't be another Yuko in other worlds. Plus that story about Watanuki shouldn't be existing should be that other Watanuki's story. I am really confused but none the less this story is amazing and I hope you update soon!
1/24/2012 c3 sunshineandmoonlight
Thats sad that Watanuki has died. Did he really need to go that badly? Anyways I like this fic and I wish you could continue to add more chapters! Thank You^_^!
11/25/2010 c1 16Kawari Kisaki
I like this story, it's well written except for a minor inconsistency with the original plot line of both stories (it caught my eye and was all I was able to focus on for the rest of the chapter... I'm sorry for being so easily distracted.) Yukko always tried to avoid having Himawari in the shop because of her (epic)bad luck aura...thing...

other than that it was amazing, you are a good writer.
7/21/2010 c6 1777angeloflove
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER! (^_^) YAY WATANUKI'S BACK! *dances* PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
7/13/2010 c6 29memories.of.rain
I LOVE THIS STORY! I bet everyone is in shock at this different Watanuki! XD GREAT JOB! I hope you write more soon! ^_^
3/21/2010 c6 6MastaofBitches
The writing could use some improvement, and the plot a little more expansion. But other then those minor issues, this looks to be quite promising.
3/5/2010 c6 Deviously Ruined Rose
aww, you just love to mind-f*ck those people don'tcha! XD
3/4/2010 c6 17yuMeNami
:) nice.
12/24/2009 c5 1777angeloflove
AWE! THAT'S SO SAD! WAH! NO MORE KIMIHIRO-MAMA! *sobs brokenly* I THINK YOU SHOULD DO KOHANE NEXT! SAVE DOUMEKI FOR LATER! AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT SIDE STORY! PLEASE DO IT! (^_^) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
12/20/2009 c4 777angeloflove
WAH! *cries* NO WATANUKI! *cries some more* WAH!
12/10/2009 c3 17yuMeNami
:( why? NO..whats doumeki doing!
11/15/2009 c2 1777angeloflove
KYA! AWESOME STORY! PLEASE UPDATE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :)
9/27/2009 c2 2Chiko100
I'm rather excited for this fic and curious as to how it will turn out.

Please continue~