for When All the World Is Silent

12/14/2015 c1 4Nekogami Bastet
Really beautifully written, I loved it!
5/31/2015 c1 16Gravity's Child
The four people are Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Kakashi
1/15/2015 c1 Dittori
I like the mystery! I don't really have any! I'm not good with advice...T.T Please do! Continue!
3/27/2013 c1 KyaaILoveIt
interesting, please do update...
1/26/2012 c1 Namna-dono
Pairing: Undecided (possible slash between Watanuki/Doumeki, but perhaps not)

How CLAMP like of you. They're always 'Maybe, maybe not'
8/4/2011 c1 Windy
Minato. Kushina. Jeriaya. Kakashi. Well done. You characterized them nicely. I hope you conitue this. I like the idea.
7/26/2011 c1 4sayume214
It's pretty good so far! Enthralling and captivating.

It should be clear that continuing this would pay off!
5/21/2011 c1 4Kurai Ame
Definitely continue this story. If u need any inspiration please contact me... I would love to see this progress along with As The Last Candle Burns. I have bunch of ideas for both, I'll probably either PM them to you or email you! Till then,

-Kurai Ame
1/9/2011 c1 Anonymous Holic Fan
Lovely story you have here. Can't wait to see it continued.

As for the four persons that have been portrayed, I say its:

Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Kakashi.

It took me a bit to get Jiraiya in the third one but I figured it out before I got to Kakashi's. Which was rather obvious when you add in the sensei bit for him. Well it is when you figure out who your portraying in the first one.

Anyway well done! It was very entertaining, dramatic and perfectly dismal. Well suited for the life of a shinobi no?
9/16/2010 c1 2Imperial Dragon
I can't wait to read more.
9/1/2010 c1 redfang119
long and pointless
7/26/2010 c1 Popthepuff
Continue!
11/26/2009 c1 27Sapphire09
I really hope this will continue!
9/2/2009 c1 Savaros
i like how this is going! keep up the good work!
7/7/2009 c1 5Viridian
Beautiful writing! I love how it draws on both deep idealism and stark realism to create a powerful mix of painful optimism and hopeful despair. I do hope you will continue this ... I am looking forward to see your take on these characters.
23 Page 1 2 Next »