for Harry Potter and the Gift of Magic

9/29/2021 c3 tammgrogan
This is really a great story. Thank you so very much for sharing it. Take care and stay Healthy, Happy and Strong
7/17/2019 c3 Rebmul
well if you were half way done with the next chapter in may of 2009 that's got to be on long freaking chapter or … this story is most likely dead im gonna go with the last one even though this was a interesting story and I wouldn't have minded seeing where it went.
7/30/2017 c3 daredevilry
I haven't encountered this before, having someone else have control over Harry's magic. A novel concept, one which I'm excited to see how it will progress.
12/2/2016 c3 Guest
When you write, have the ideas down. Know the story, and have most of it finished. Going chapter by chapter is hard. Most stories are never finished because the author never wrote more than one chapter at a time. When this happens, it hurts everyone: the reader, because they might have liked the story, and are left with an unfinished work; the website, because it takes up space; and most of all, it hurts the author, because most are fiction readers, and they know the feeling to get involved with a story only to see it never finished. If you do not plan on finishing this story please have the decency to have it removed, so that no one else is disappointed by yet another abandoned story.
12/1/2016 c3 Baby Huey
yet another story left unfinished.
2/12/2015 c3 1Raven097
The story is good.
Hope you would continue it.
1/17/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Some paragraphs are too long. I'd recommend the ones longer than 5 lines be split in two.
12/25/2014 c3 StrongGuy159
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
2/18/2014 c3 Anon
Nice progression, albeit now I'm really sad that you barely started then abandoned this... I'll bookmark it and check back every so often to see if you pick it back up.
2/18/2014 c2 Anon
Very interesting setup. Meeting the Gods, the Eternals, the Aspects, or whatever other flavor you like for such cosmic beings... I'm guessing that was the Horcrux sucked out? Kinda wonder how Susan will react to Hermione later on. I could easily see her acting all jealous of Harry trying to be friendly, Harry apologizing for her, then having to explain about marriage contracts.

Good point in that A/N. The fact that JKR completely ducked the question of religion in canon kinda disappointed me; somehow, I can't help but see Hermione as catholic-raised, and another fic I read had her using Wicca as a cover starting the summer after her first year (after picking a fight with a preacher over good witches) and even got official recognition of her disguise as a "Muggle-Worthy Excuse" for laughs.
2/18/2014 c1 Anon
Interesting... Given the number of years since an update however, I suspect this will cap out without a resolution, which is sad...
1/24/2014 c3 Paladin Nox
So far' really good. look forward to your next update. thanks for sharing
6/10/2013 c3 33TheBeardedOne
Interesting start to the story, quite a bit of potential... but no updates in four years?
Sigh... another dead fic... pity.
4/6/2013 c3 PurpleBullet
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
11/18/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard