FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Gift of Magic

4/25/2009 c2 6Spinel Dragoon
i love your story so far but please stop making him so grown up its unnatural oh and i completely agree with him calling them angels but the novelty wears off could you have someone explain things to him
4/23/2009 c2 psycho1212
nice use of greek mythology
4/20/2009 c2 6wulfler
Interesting. Let me get this straight: Harry gave his magic to Susan in order to save it. Now she has complete control over it. As a reward for doing that, he was given a second core of magic to use. HMM, this should be interesting.

Glad you wrote it.
4/18/2009 c2 4hemotem
Great start I look forward to seeing more of this =))

Hemotem
4/18/2009 c2 79Razial
very good start keep it up

david
4/13/2009 c2 6Adari
Interesting. Very, very interesting. I've got a feeling Fate won't be too happy when she finds out about Eris' little extra.

Seems more logical to call them angels because they appeared from the light when he was in hell...in that situation your only hope is angels. Do have him continue...at least with Susan, it's nice.
4/9/2009 c2 3Pagosto McNasty
Let me also send my regards about a very nice beginning.

Normally I'm one of those, who don't like the interference of the "Higher Powers", in a Harry Potter fanfic, but as long as you don't overdo it... I'm curious where you will take it with them...

And finally:

Glrasshopper is right.

Pet-Names are special and shouldn't be overused.

If you keep it up people will start to skip some parts and loose informations which could be essential for the later story.

Also if you overuse it now you won't be able to use it for important moodshifts/-swings.

- After Harry and Susan had a fight and he wants to make it up to her. (f.E.: Harry comes up to Susan, who is still hugging herself tightly and gazes out of the window. Still clearly disraught, she pretends to not acknowledge his presence. Slowly he hugs her from behind, leans his chin an her shoulder and says softly: "I'm sorry Angel...")

Sorry if this Example is a bit sloppy. But I had to make it on the run and I'm sure it helps you to get what I mean.
4/8/2009 c2 Shank5
cool story and what will dubmles reaction be
4/6/2009 c2 14Celestia's Paladin
For your first story you are off to a great start. You are doing many thing some writters haven't done before, the anchoring of his soul though pure light magic to his love, meeting the 'angels' and many other things. Plus the explantionb to why he calls any nice person angel is perfect adn make sence. Also the introdution of Eris and Fate, who I need to remind myself to not call her Skuld (Norn/Fate of the future, with blake hair and brown eyes). Anyway keep up the Great work, for the isn't enough Harry/Susan story here.

YOur Obedeint Reader,

Paladin13, Tales from the Silver Age II: Miss Midshipman Tsukino
4/6/2009 c2 5sin.nighthawk
funny cant wait for more
4/5/2009 c2 Bluesnowman
Wonderful story so far kep it up.
4/5/2009 c2 Treck
And whats going on with Dumblemort while Harry was out cold for a week?

Love the start. There needs to be many more Harry/Susan stories.
4/5/2009 c2 1Glrasshopper
Well, this is different. It's good so far but a word of caution: the Angel thing may end up getting very old very quickly.

I look forward to seeing where you take this. Especially when Figgy notices that Harry is missing.
4/4/2009 c2 sweetgirl23
This is a cute story. I like Harry calling everyone Angel. Can't wait to see whata happens next. Keep up the good work.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6