for Beyond the Pale

1/13 c14 Guest
Hopefully you will continue
7/20/2019 c14 Mad Mav
You fucked up this story. Had a good idea, bombed it totally.
7/20/2019 c3 Mad Mav
What the fuck are you playing at? All the shit Harry has to go through and now you make him get scolded by his mother?
4/12/2019 c14 Guest
I enjoyed reading this story. There is very little decent Harry/Gabrielle fan fiction. Keep going on this! I look forward to seeing more soon.
4/6/2019 c14 3Tyler'sPrincess
I enjoyed the story so far. I have to say that I couldn’t put it down. I look forward to reading more soon. Update soon please!
10/21/2018 c14 kl
read a/n, hope everything goes well
9/4/2018 c14 Jostanos
Understood. Thank you for allowing us to know this. I pray that things may be better for you and yours soon. Please take your time.. there isn't any rush. We are patient.
Well... To be honest... _some_ of us are patient. :)
7/23/2018 c13 Jostanos
Understood.

Omake?: "You were supposed to come to me, and not to that ZOO that.. that.. ahem.. You have been, and may always be, my ward.. my 'nephew'.. and, if you would like to be.. my son.. Hadrian James Potter-Bones."
1/20/2018 c1 silver-blast
wow. what a garbage story. nothing happened. just a bunch of talking. little to no action. never even get to the pairings... just straight garbage
11/8/2017 c5 Traveler301
This is a most wonderful story. I like a Harry/ Gabby story almost as much as Harry/ Hermione stories. I'm sorry for Harry;s suffering, but I still like the story.
Thanks,
Ron Pate Traveler301
10/24/2016 c4 mckertis
Okay, this story is retarded.
9/24/2014 c8 3Requiem-of-Forsaken-Life
Vernon died too quickly.

Should have allowed Harry to torture him to death. Repay 15 years of abuse with all the pain he could summon. That would be justice.

This? This is robbing a victim of his just retribution.
9/24/2014 c4 Requiem-of-Forsaken-Life
Meh . . . just kill the Dursleys. Wastes of space.
All those who abuse children or stand by and allow children to be abused should be put to death.
Redemption after 15 years is stupid. Kill them all.
8/24/2014 c3 Heron-Of-Sparta
Pussy chapter, start for a pussy story
8/22/2014 c12 1Syk
This story was a good idea, but reading it gave me whiplash.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »