for Princess of Death

5/17/2020 c12 Orihime-18
So this story just follow the plot on the manga and in an anime most likely with a little twist hehe..hime being a shinigami here...a bit disappointed having ang alter ego on a bad side hehe who wil desire ichi? It’s just having a hollow inside who wants to dominate coz a shinigami like others can’t hav something like that..but this is story and this wil be different but I’m not fond on it...a bet upset with this and having ichi somewhat weak in here as a Shinigami can’t kill a hollow though hime was too strong..after all this is hime strory based in the title..maybe as chapter went maybe ichi wil be strong and the rest of the group wil show (renji ishida hehe)
5/15/2020 c1 Orihime-18
I like this a shinigami and a powerful hime with a zanpaktou hehe
4/19/2020 c1 BorderLand
I think we all know it's the hair's fault. The only two characters with orange hair have op powers? Coincidence? I think not!
6/17/2018 c1 1Blackcamellia
Can I ask you, where are you come from?
6/10/2018 c33 Guest
Soo when's the chapter?
2/27/2018 c33 150ShadesOfAwkward
UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
1/16/2015 c1 Athkore
This is amazingly descriptive and an awesome story all round

Its scary how well you described being choked to death, I was once being choked (With an arm around my throat and a person behind me) but what scared me most as I struggled: was not the pain, nor the fact that I couldn't scream, or even the fact that I might have died. It was near the end when I had so little air in my lungs that my body just became limp. (Although I may sound like I'm dramatizing it I'm not)
1/10/2015 c2 Guest
Love it! continued it and update soon!
1/10/2015 c2 Guest
It's soooo goood update soon xc
11/25/2014 c4 Luffy D. Hancock
...da fuq!
11/25/2014 c1 Luffy D. Hancock
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"...definitely from a song xD
11/6/2014 c33 Guest
Maaan, i bloody love this story,its interesting,exhilarating to read,its complex and gets the mind reeling-in simple words its god damn awesome. This fanfic is in my top ten list and trust me i real alot of fanfic, anyways i am looking forward to an update and a possible sequel, (:
6/14/2014 c1 Kozmo
Perfect.
2/9/2014 c4 edvin.ka
dam that this FUCKED UP and evil
10/29/2013 c33 victor janus
hmm i doubt after all this time you'll be interested in updating this but i like and hope you will so i'll be following.
269 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »