FanFiction.Net
for Join Me or Die?

3/17/2016 c1 11XxTaintedxDaggerxX
Love Eric
11/9/2013 c1 1jules3677
Perfect way to deal with Voldie; knock him on his ass & slide him through the door. Well done.
7/10/2013 c1 1Fangirls Are Forever
I like this story Voldemort gets told!
1/19/2012 c1 2lambtoslaughter
I really enjoyed this and would love to see some more HP/SVM crossover stories from you! You make them work =) Although I must say, I think between the two, Voldemort is likely more powerful than Eric... and he definitely wouldn't have given up that easy. Like someone else said, he could've done a spell and turned the inside of the bar to daylight and burned the vamps to death! lol. so yeah hope to see more of these crossovers from you! *even though this one was written awhile ago...lol my review is a bit behind!*
1/8/2012 c1 sesshoumaru4me
what debt does voldemort thinks eric should owe him? :D More please!
8/5/2011 c1 26Sarcasm Dragon
Well, aside from the fact that there are a LOT of things Voldemort could do, such as turning the inside of the bar into daylight long enough for the vampires to catch fire and die, or transfiguring silver chains around them, this was a nice story.

You caught the plot hole about Voldemort going to Eric, rather than a vampire king/queen (or even the Authority), and made a credible explanation of it. However, I think you would have done better if you had Voldemort seeking control of Eric's specific area for unrevealed purposes. Nobody would go to Eric to make a deal with all vampires, but there's enough going on in Bontemps that Voldemort taking an interest in the goings-on of Area 5 would not be beyond reason.

The other plot hole I saw is that, as I already mentioned, wizards can most definitely do serious damage to vampires. While being immune to the killing curse is an advantage for vampires, it wouldn't stop Voldemort from having something to threaten them with. Of course, Eric would be able to threaten Voldemort in return. While Tom Riddle was immortal, his Death Eater army was not.

Hopefully this will give you something to think on in future stories. You did a good job in this, mimicking the characterization of the show particularly well.
6/17/2011 c1 8jaspers-psychic-alice
:DD I LOVE this! It was really original...
3/13/2011 c1 Dragons-Fangs
This is one of the funnyest things that I have read in a long time cootose to you .
7/28/2010 c1 Igneous Pride
Yeah, Burn! How do you like those apples biatch. Eric is just fabulous. Meow.
4/30/2009 c1 2Pheonixlikethecity
This was so freaking awesome. Pansy got beat down good.
4/16/2009 c1 eryl
Hahahahah! ERIC FTW. TAKE THAT, VOLDY! *pft*
4/5/2009 c1 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
Eric, you so turn me on when you beat up snake men...excelent. Great story, Trish! I loved this! Why are there no more crossovers in this section! Insanity, I say! Insanity! Anyhow, I can't wait for you to do another story with the xover.

*squee for Eric*