for Can't Stop The Music

4/15/2020 c1 2The Imitation Wizard
Beautiful stories! Fantastic job! Bravo!
1/27/2018 c1 4sudhanva08
This is the good stuff. I feel like bigger stories can be written with plots that include the passages that were written.
Thanks for posting.
6/30/2009 c1 10William Ashbless
Great Stuff! Keep it up!
5/27/2009 c1 awelle
They were all great, but the last one was just beautiful. I also really enjoyed Jill´s perspective. You do really have a wonderful grasp of these characters.

Thank you so much for sharing.
4/10/2009 c1 4truthseekr
2) Want you Bad by The Offspring - nice! Loved the Casey there.

5) Picking a Jill story for the The Scissor Sisters's I Can't Decide was freaking inspired! ("it's a b*tch convincing people to like you . . . " That song is perfect for Jill. ROTF!)

13) Also loved the Big Mike - James Brown bit. The momentous battle of man vs. auctioneer. A classic.

14) Great little bit of Chara writing with the Great Big Sea. Great group and love that song BTW.

15) And what a poignant ending piece. Love that song too!

You got better and better as you went with this piece. I'm amazed with your staying power. You've also got a great music selection too. Thanks for sharing your words.
4/9/2009 c1 2jagged1
These really made me want to read the full story wrapped around each scenario - you built up each one so well, in relatively few words. Fantastic! Thanks.
4/7/2009 c1 5Kent Rigel
Some very nice short shots, each of which told us enough of one story to make us consider an aspect of our favourite characters.

I'm also glad you didn't do drabbles - very few people have the skills to write good drabbles that are entertaining and captivating but unfortuneatly it seems to be the current in-style activity for people writing from song-prompts and they don't often turn out as good as they can be - as good as your's were.
4/7/2009 c1 4Fire From Above
That was incredible. I like how you used a lot of different characters, themes, and genres. The diiversity was great and it was very well written.
4/6/2009 c1 AlphaTerra
I enjoyed your song choices! They were not the usual drabble...the last song by the Verve, is absolutely one of my faves. I could just picture Bartowski, standing in the doorway looking at his wife and child, music rising and falling in the background :-). Very appropriate way to end it.
4/6/2009 c1 joey
I thought it was great. I like how you incorporated other people and events like the Buy More crew. Great work!
4/6/2009 c1 2mikesul
This was really well done, great job on this. I always love your stories, I definitely hope to see you around.
4/6/2009 c1 lucky713
I loved them all. The Jill one tickled me silly and the old Casey one made me think about the future Casey probabaly never even considered he might have.
4/6/2009 c1 11iwas13andiwantthisgone
Hahahahaha ! ! ! !

I was about to skip Are You Happy Now? – Michelle Branch when I saw (Chuck and Jill) [I'm die hard Charah xD], but then I saw "To hell with you ! ! !" and read it ! Hahahahah ! ! ! !

I liked "Our Song", and "Lucky Man" the best.

:]