for The Gap, a superjail! fan fiction

2/7/2017 c1 Jesus Christ
"if you don't like SJ or THIS then fuck you!"

Oh dad why.
1/11/2013 c4 Guest
Write more soon!
12/2/2012 c2 Amaya Kata Horoshi
HEY QueenSkellington, don't like, don't read.
I suggest that you shouldn't wast anymore of your *precious* time reading something you don't like. If you have something to say, be nice about it.
12/2/2012 c1 Amaya Kata Horoshi
Tr F, if you have a problem with it, don't read. -_-
On my part, this is actually good. I like your writing style, including how she got to Superjail in the first place. Please don't get discouraged. Upload more, and I'll become a happy panda again and give you more reviews. 8D
3 AKH
12/8/2011 c1 Tr F
F**k you too!
9/22/2011 c4 Elle
Oh this is amazing. The warden is really put into character here. "So, how do you wanna die?" A.w.e.s.o.m.e.
6/6/2011 c1 4JiggleWigs
A bunch of problems here. For one, "The gap, a superjail fan fiction" If it's on this site and in the right catagory WE KNOW WHAT FANDOM ITS IN! Gah! -_- Rediculously short. Hate it.
8/2/2010 c4 Animelover1996
Hey! I wanna read moooore! Please update! =3=
1/22/2010 c4 79837281933210
zomg this is a good storyy XD make more! the chapters are super extremely short, but it is a really good story and sounds a lot like an actual superjail episode would be like.
11/21/2009 c3 Chelsea-san
ZMFJ this is f*ing great!XD
8/19/2009 c3 34Ninjagirly
lolz, i'm pretty sure Gary is gay XD Anyways, I like your story! Wish they weren't so small though so i could read more Oh well! Keep up the good work!^^
8/3/2009 c3 darkoakpaw
is this going to turn out to a OCXWarden? oh well, i guess more isnt going to make a difference to the world xD

ayways, this is acctually really good! the chaoters are a bit short, but hey! the story's point is still getting across decently. YAY FOR GARY AND BIRD!
8/1/2009 c2 lolhai
Sorry if I came off as rude, but Georgshadow put it best.

The story could use a bit of editing, though you have some nice ideas.

And as lizizdashizniz said in her review for the first chapter, it is a bit bland.

The majority of the sentences are short and choppy and not very descriptive.

My language arts teacher always used to tell me that when you write, the reader should be able to visualize the scene in their minds. Unfortunately, I can't really visualize the scenes in The Gap very well.

The story has potential, but it could use some improvement.

Also, there's one thing that's kinda bothering me about it.

The main character, who is a girl, is a prisoner in what is supposed to be an all-male jail. It is, however your story, and if you choose to make it a bit different, then by all means, do so.

PS- You're right, I will never get those seconds back. But I've got at least 50 good years ahead of me, so I won't worry about that.
7/31/2009 c1 6Sniffy Sand
@ lolhai: you shouldnt have bothered reviewing... you will never get those few seconds back ... -.-
7/30/2009 c1 lolhai
This story needs a lot of help.
23 Page 1 2 Next »