for Chronicles of Life and Death

2/21/2014 c17 Guest
I kind of feel like I wasted my time reading the story because the description you gave... well... never occurred. And you spent WAY too much time in the future. It wasn't that relevant to the story for all of that description. I wish you would've finished the story because this is definitely not a completed story with a sequel coming next.
6/21/2013 c17 12Crystalzap
very good though I don't like the OC being such a big part I will still be checking out the sequel
6/22/2012 c5 tuxer
I am really interested in finding out what Daren is...
9/15/2011 c17 Cha'90
I love what you've done with Darren. Usually I get annoyed with people adding all these characters that aren't there in the actual show, but the way you maintain this air of mystery and the way he looks out for Chris make him so cute.
9/5/2011 c11 10future author at work
This story is really good. Too bad I have to go to sleep. :(
6/29/2011 c1 3BitterSweet08
I was going to read "Until the End" but it looks like this comes first. the first chapter is pretty intriguing. :)
4/14/2011 c17 1ForeverRainingFire
Great story!
4/14/2011 c1 ForeverRainingFire
Great chapter!
3/12/2011 c17 2Rosalia13
Oh, my god. That was amazing and now I'm gonna go check out the sequel. I hope that one is as good as this one. I also hope the last chapter doesn't end on a cliff hanger.
11/21/2010 c17 14Stina Whatever
i like it, it's new
8/24/2010 c17 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
Great Story!
3/31/2010 c17 4A Midsummer Night's Dream
Urgh...Bianca.

Anyways, never imagined I'll discover a worthwhile Charmed fanfic by typing the words 'Neurotic sarcastic whitelighter' out of boredom in Google.

What a pleasant surprise that was.Not to mention I actually liked an Original Character for once.I tend to avoid fanfics with Original characters since most of them are Mary Sues or self-inserts.Man, it's been two years since I found one that is not.
2/18/2010 c17 1Rilakuma
GREAT ENDING! I love Breaking Benjamin too XD Anyways, I really really want to know who Darren is! And Chris is so sweet, always thinking about saving his brother.
2/16/2010 c17 1Fiction Ghost Writer
I love this story, and I can't wait to find out Darren's identity! I don't feel like you HAD to end it here. It really isn't a good stopping point :( But I am SO glad you are continuing! Can't wait to pop over there and read the new chapters!

Great work!
2/16/2010 c17 lizardmomma
Very nice work on the ending. I can't wait to read the sequel...
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »