for At The Stroke of Midnight

11/3/2013 c1 6KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal
Aw! So cute! I love Bhandarco and this was so great.
9/23/2013 c1 ray
Luv it.
7/10/2011 c1 18Anitoon3
Hi!

This is cool!

I like that he calls her 'backwoods'! heehee, that's cute that he gave her a nickname.

I like that they wanna be together and uhh, are determined to stay together!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
11/28/2010 c1 34PunkKity
I really liked this, i loved the Johnny/Alli pairing. It was sad to see them breakup :( Good story I will read more of your work.
5/1/2010 c1 7Rexa13
Aw Johnny making fluff.
10/28/2009 c1 4SoxGirl18
I like that you presented thid from Johnny's POV. I like what the producers are doing with his character but they could be doing so much more. I think this story gives more insight into why Johnny is the way he is. Good job!
10/6/2009 c1 2Ethereality88
There can never be too many Alli/Johnny fics. Johnny seemed in character to me! Hopfully, you'll keep writing this pairing.
8/29/2009 c1 sxhxaxgxexn
Yay for Alli Johnny fanfics! I think you did a pretty good job of keeping Johnny in character. Thinking of making any more Jalli stories? Please do! XD
8/23/2009 c1 memi
this was really good , i kno how you feel they didnt do much with the pair until recently cant wait to see what happends to them in season 9 ^^
8/11/2009 c1 18Lissa.chann
Oh, GOD.

I've been waiting for some fanfic like this...

for a WHILE now.

-stuck on da oder syde,

Lissa-chan :I
8/5/2009 c1 7booklover1357
i liked it from johnny's pov
8/4/2009 c1 degrassiiloveyou
lol love this!johnny and alli are one of my fave couples!
8/4/2009 c1 17Underneath All Elsewhere
For some reason I started writing in third person after joining FF, but I of course still love first person. I think it's great that you wrote Johnny/Alli from Johnny's point of view because I think you're still the only one to have done that so far. This was really spot on magnificent.

Since the beginning was from "Lost in Love", that was only the beginning for them. But you really did a great job of hinting at what was to come in less than one thousand words. I wish there was more, though. Maybe you'll have time to write a Johnny/Alli fic sometime soon? Hopefully, because this was great!
8/4/2009 c1 ana
great! I'd love to see more Johnny/Alli fics from you :)
8/1/2009 c1 frequentlykerry
I thought your portrayal of Johnny was great. I love the two of them together. :]
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »