for Complicated Peaces

11/22/2009 c1 CaptMacKenzie
Interesting that this tale was inspired by that particular moment of the 90s comics, as mentioned in your A/N ... we must be kindred spirits, b/c that is one of only 2 or 3 scenes in the series that still come back for me in vivid, instant recall - and it's exactly what I pictured as soon as I read your title!

sigh. I do like the sketch. very much. I have not much to say about it, except that the ending left me with a very satisfied & pleased feeling. It's quite a moment you've written out here.

(you might guess, that I checked out this story b/c of the Kurt/Logan intro you've recently posted, & b/c of a review left by somebody regarding that story of "being familiar w/your work" ... so I wanted to see why they thought it was so good. :) As it turns out, I think I remember reading some of your earlier stories, also. I did like the ORoro/Kurt ones, and the fun romps w/all the jr. x-men, esp. the Halloween one)
5/19/2009 c1 vballmania23
Great story
4/29/2009 c1 7sagas.pen
I really like Wolverine's "voice" here, you've captured him well. I like the sense of restlessness combined with his pack mentality and they way he's reacting to his life as an X-Man and a teacher. The reference to Arcade also made me smile.
4/27/2009 c1 9rainbowpanget
Wow. Loved it. Amazing.

I know you've probably heard this a thousand times, but your sense of narration and writing style is so fluid.

This is exactly why hours of restless combing through the back-alleys on this site and having to sort through the mud of distinctly shallow and typo-riddled fics is worth it! It's totally worth it when you find something as amazing as this.

Like the Masters of the Renaissance, you have managed to capture a piece of true art and place it where it will be everlasting (or at least until the internet breaks down), not through vibrant color and canvas, but upon paper, through words, unmarred and untainted.

Thank you, for this wonderful piece, and hopefully we fervent readers shall see more to come!
4/20/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
4/13/2009 c1 33Quinndolynn
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. A lovely character study, one I'm totally favoriting. Thanks for writing!
4/8/2009 c1 305Jordanna Morgan
As I said on LiveJournal, this is wonderful. :)

(What I forgot to say there is this: I want to hear the whole story about that abandoned amusement park. *g*)
4/8/2009 c1 10MidLifeCrisis
I like this. I wish there were more of it. Honestly, you begin to weave a very insightful and potentially interesting story. I hope you will consider going on to develop it or write something else featuring Wolverine.