for Heaven Forbid

2/19/2011 c4 JC4KS
After finally looking up this fic again and watching the fic video for like a 5th time i hope that you do decide to update this fic soon it is great and can not wait for them to get together
11/5/2010 c4 liferscove2118
This is great so far I hope you continues writing it.
4/9/2010 c4 karahawa
I've been smiling all the way through this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/27/2010 c3 7SerendipitousEncounters
Amazing story! The Meg Ryan part...Hilarious! I was grinning the entire time I read it. I can't wait for more.
1/5/2010 c2 asdfgqwerty
cute you should update
4/16/2009 c1 SerendipitousEncounters
I love Mac playing matchmaker. Great chapter, I can't wait to read more.
4/11/2009 c1 9Alece
Although I love Spinelli, I adore the idea of Mac taking Maxie's love life into his own hands. I can't wait to see what he has planned! Or what Matt's past holds ...
4/9/2009 c1 10mmjasamjaudia4eva
ah i love it
4/9/2009 c1 mel
awsome these two are my favorite! keep up the good work
4/8/2009 c1 5Maibe Josie
It would have been nice to homage to Jesse what with the whole 'not dating a cop' thing, maybe a nice "after losing Jesse, the mess with Lucky, and her relationship with Cooper, allowing her to date an officer was a definite no"

Sounds like a great story to come. I especially love Mac pushing for M&M. So many people keep mentioning that they will never have the same chemistry as Shelle (days) but I completely disagree, I think the chemistry is different, but it's wonderful to watch when they are both on screen together.