for All Those Other Guys

7/4/2014 c12 38Walkazo
A nice little mix of stories here. The Ninji, Tatanga and The Amazing "Flyin'" Hammer Bros. ones were my favourites, but the meme one's funny too and I also liked the use of the Pirate King song - such a fun opera/musical/movie/etc. (personally, the 1980/81 Papp version is the one I know it by). Keep up the good work!
4/16/2012 c12 DFKJR
Just like before, short, plain, and simple, however, it definitely got the humor down.

That Skeleton Koopa needs to Mario Hotel. From what the other groupies are doing, it’s all the rage now instead of the Zelda CDi.
4/16/2012 c11 DFKJR
Another songfic, but unlike the other one, I can understand and get a good rhythm flow of the singing. You know, since it’s a pirate theme and all.

I just notice Captain Syrup hasn’t got much attention either. Since there’s a Mario, Luigi’s Mansion, AND Warioware section, you’ll think there might be a Wario section to, since he has his own adventure and side-scrolling series all to himself.
4/16/2012 c10 DFKJR
Pretty short, but very simple.

I’m surprise there’s not a lot more reviews on your fanfic here. Usually you’ll see numbers raking up from stories like this.
4/16/2012 c9 DFKJR
Tatanga is seriously an underrated character that needs more attention.

A dramatic and hurt/comfort type for this segment. I almost had forgotten that you’re having multiple genres in your fanfic. The whole entire story of “Super Mario Land” in the purple alien’s eyes.

BTW, are you going to do a part 2 for this one? Just asking, since Tatanga returns in the sequel as a normal boss.
4/16/2012 c8 DFKJR
Man, it’s been awhile since I last read these stories.

Pretty funny, as usual. If only Waluigi would just simply join… There’s a lesson in this, ‘reading books is a waste of time’.
3/26/2012 c1 7NyargleBargle
Wopeeeeee!

I already read three chapters and im already fired up to make a review!

Anyhoo, my favorite was those flames from donkey kong, or should I say, they're leader?

Haaaaa, I like your fanfics. I don't know if I should ask u to do mine or not. It makes me sound greedy and mean.

Well anyway, keep writing you! *adds this story to favorites and author to favorites*

Koopk: N-Nice s-story there. Y-You're a g-great
8/25/2010 c2 291Thunderfire
So the Snifit later snuffed it!

(Sorry, had to do that!)
8/25/2010 c1 1Thunderfire
That was a very original take on what is basically, a little bit of moving fire. Love it and its thoughts on the 'the enemy Jumpman' and its 'creator'. Bless, they now sound cute!
8/25/2010 c2 11Vanessa Osbourne
OMG! Kewel.

Uuuum. Are you gonna do one for shyguys. I LOVE THE SHYGUY RACE!

This was good. AWESOME!
8/25/2010 c1 Vanessa Osbourne
BRAVO! BRAVO! That was very good! BRAVISSIMO! =D
1/24/2010 c1 Chaos
You catch the villian sylye of a minion perfectly!

Please do more fanfics
4/12/2009 c1 3BassEX
That must be the first fanfic on those little annoying flames ever. Wow.

Hopefully you shall continue, for the premise and the way you write it is interesting!
4/9/2009 c1 James Birdsong
Abstract but wonderful um so to speak