FanFiction.Net
for Blood and Lust

8/13/2022 c12 Guest
Definitely the best twilight fan fic I've ever read
5/26/2022 c21 hellishrose
So I stumbled upon this absolute gem which is more than 13 years old so I do hope that you are still seeing these reviews. I must say I laughed, and cried, and felt like I needed a cold shower so many times during this epic story. I always love a good deep dive into Edward’s Psyche and I really did always feel his epic reactions to anything physical with Bella truly did come from a place of fear for what he might do. Your interpretation probably is quite accurate to how he would be feeling. I really loved how you tried to keep this as accurate to the storyline as possible. Really wonderful job. Kudos even after all this time! Thanks for your dedication to this wonderfully epic story
4/23/2022 c4 Guest
I a Literally the best fanfiction I've ever read?
5/7/2021 c21 2Yulika
I read everything in a day, thanks to the author for this fanfic.
8/12/2018 c21 tercat57
I can't believe it's taken me this long to stumble on this story! I've always wanted to read this from EPOV, and I freaking love your take on him. (Outstanding lemons, btw!) No idea if you've written anything else, but I'll be finding out.
11/8/2017 c21 Guest
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
10/2/2017 c3 Guest
If I wasn’t trying to play it cool I’d be screaming right now. This is the hottest sex on a stick I have ever read in my life and I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve read about everything. I know this is years later but just...wow.
8/9/2017 c3 Ophelia85
Jk, ever heard of tact? Your reviews could use it.
6/9/2017 c3 jk
That conversation in the first half of chapter 3 with alice was extremely fucking inappropriate. Who in the fuck does she think she is even saying shit like that to Edward? Saying that not only was watching him masturbate was hot but that she was so turned on by watching it that she had a workout with her husband? WTF? She supposedly sees Edward as a "brother" yet shes saying nasty shit like that? Why does she think its even her place to say anything?
You should seriously consider removing that whole conversation, fucking creepy bitch
2/12/2017 c20 TwiRPLover
This was the very first fanfic that I read, back in 2009! I just read it for the second time and loved it even more! This ff is what started my love of Twilight from! Thank you for sharing with us!
2/6/2017 c21 Mtgora
So so so so so good! I thought you did an unbelievable job with this x rated version of the story. You thought of so much that makes sense/fits the story that I hadn't even imagined. I thoroughly enjoyed every last word!
1/26/2017 c12 Mtgora
Holy cow...this is all so good. I honestly never thought about their time together their first night and how their vampire urges might play out. Excellent imagination and great lemons!
1/24/2017 c5 Mtgora
Love the story so far...and I think your disclaimers are super funny.
9/23/2016 c1 jk
I really don't like that if bella didn't smell good Edward wouldn't have given her a second look...that pretty much fucking sucks
5/6/2016 c1 CSG