for Fate Has Brought Us Here

6/10 c25 celajwhitney
I really detest the Cullens, they can never stop prying into others lives and sticking their noses where they don't belong. and I thought Jacob was an asshole!
6/10 c23 celajwhitney
Alice has gone to far this time. what the hell is wrong with her and Carlisle both to set this up? Bella is not going to take that pansy asshole back, if he doesn't stop he's going to really hurt her and Jasper will kill all of them.
6/9 c19 celajwhitney
good god, is that little asshole ever going to give up?
6/9 c18 celajwhitney
I wish so much that Jasper would have killed the little prick! that bastard always thinks it's all about him.
6/8 c16 celajwhitney
Eddie is such a prick! he's one of those "if I can't have her you can't either". where does that putz get off telling others what to do?
1/22 c33 triinityz
Sigh! Lovely story, so excited to read the sequel! You almost made me feel sorry for Edward, which is tough to do because I'll always pick Jasper over him!
9/1/2021 c35 5holbyclover
This story is so wonderful and reading this last chapter - your writing has changed so much (for the better obvs). I'd love to check out your books you've written!
8/19/2021 c1 1Sandy2348
I’m rereading this because it’s so great. Cant believe it was your first full fanfic!
6/3/2021 c35 clickpic
Thank you for your wonderful story.
3/25/2021 c20 Emo4
God I love this story! I've read it several times, but I found this time I'm getting less joy because of the second story. I know everything ends find but I feel like you send a twisted message with your second story that says what E does is fine! it's NOT fine by a long shot. I still love the third story but I feel like the second one taints this wonderful Jasper and Bella story and it wasn't even necessary. Sorry, now that I got that out I'm hoping to be able to keep reading and find the joy of JB falling in love.
3/5/2021 c17 Crystalena
Rereading this again after a while and enjoying all over again :)
I seem to really, really love a good love triangle!

Not sure if I can leave another comment since I probably already left a review for this chapter...
2/15/2021 c3 Keyra Davis
i have read this series several times its one of my favorites.
1/7/2021 c27 38Lovely Black Butterfly
Everyone seems to think Florida is always sunny, however Winter is just as dreary as anywhere else we just get rain instead of snow. and in Jacksonville, in the spring and summer it rains just about every afternoon
11/22/2020 c32 WritingMiss8
She's a vampire! This chapter was so good!
11/22/2020 c31 WritingMiss8
Such a perfect wedding made for Bella and Jasper!
2,707 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »