for Razia's Shadow: The 100 Year, Minute Long Epilogue

5/31/2018 c1 artisticsouls
brilliant work! the story is extremely cohesive to the play and was remarkably descriptive.
11/25/2016 c1 rip Marigold
Hey! So I found out about Razia'a Shadow through Warriors and I've been trying to learn more about it but it isn't very popular. So, could you explain to me everything about it? Thanks!
1/6/2013 c9 5helenofargos
I can't think of much helpful stuff to say, so bear with me.
This is wonderful. Really. The only part I was kindnf disappointed with was the separation at the end, but it still fits, so no hard feelings.
Good job keeping up the lyric-like poetic sections, too! That's something I never would have thought about.
Keep up the fantastic work.
2/26/2012 c9 5Mercenary63
/You make a great narrator I must say!

/And I wonder if I may

/Plead you for continuation

/Have you lost your inspiration?

/Please, just please write more of this

/It would send me into bliss.

/I just love your look on things

And the feelings that it brings.

/There's little fics that ships

/This bright pair

/But I dare

/Beg you for continuation

/Of this wonderful narration.
12/4/2011 c9 11G.A. Clive
I love this story so much. You are doing an amazing job coupling narrative with poetry. Absolutely wonderful. Please update soon!
6/16/2011 c3 Hannah
Beautiful discriptions and details, it a
7/8/2010 c8 6Azlarok Tolkien
I really like this! I understand why the doctor couldn't act the way he did in the musical, still, he just doesn't seem like Doctor Dumaya. You got to see it live? LuckyRubberDucky!
5/31/2010 c8 18Leo Marie Octavian
*sniff* I was looking forward to pervy Dumaya. It's just... Awesome...

BUT, I was deeply impressed with what you did. And I can only guess the man who wants a fight is Sangara. The guy's just asking for one. What, with his knives and toolbelt... Is it just me, or does he look sort of like Sweeney Todd? Nevermind that, good job! I'll be waiting for more. :)
5/18/2010 c7 Leo Marie Octavian
Wow. Um... Where to start...

Ok, I'll just say up front it was short, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes the short stuff. Okay, moving on.

YES. I love it! The redemption, the realization... Yay for PallisXAnhura. Haha.

I am desperately curious about Dumaya. I love him to death, so of course I'll be on edge as you add him in, but I have faith, because this is one of the coolest/greatest things I've read on here. Please keep writing. You have talent here, and I'm enjoying reading it. :)
4/23/2010 c7 LittleBunbury
YES. Please continue this story. It's dark, thrilling, and absolutely wonderful.

Will you add another chapter? Pretty please?~
3/14/2010 c1 Bunbury
Please update soon! I can't stand waiting for the next chapter and I really want to read more!
1/15/2010 c7 2adaliaking
this is such a great story!
1/14/2010 c7 5GoSpeedsterOrGoHome
ugh! cliffhangers fail hardcore! update soon XD
1/9/2010 c7 AndThereItWasHappyMuffinPlz
Please continue... this is just the closure to the story I needed.

I love how you used the common interpretation of Adakais' final gift.

I love the PallisxAhnura pairing because of you and I love how you made Pallis jealous of his bold brother for acting on his dreams.

I want to see how Ahnura feels about Pallis now...

And why on earth is Dr. Dumaya there looking human?
1/1/2010 c7 TheAppleShow
What's the doctor going to do?
30 Page 1 2 Next »