for Lake Wars

3/9/2014 c12 Guest
funny very funny especily the part where toadfoot.. asked to go to the arcade down the street.
6/8/2012 c12 8snowygrin
Fantastic story so far! I'm loving it! Please write more!

I love the way you're intertwining different movies and shows to make it even more entertaining. I hope you continue it soon!

Well done!
6/8/2012 c11 snowygrin
Bazinga comes from the show called big bang theory.
5/30/2012 c8 River Gibbs
you mind if a do a parody to your parody finish it i mean? im going to add my cat who tried to nuke connicut*bad river* star clans happy to getrid of her the thing you love most will kill you my procey. it is asome look out for puddle wars
5/30/2011 c12 Radum person
I mainly wanted to say I think that you should continue, and add in some weird random version of R2-D2 and C-3PO.
1/31/2011 c12 18ToryW
oh, I'm so glad to see this story isn't dead! ha, robot ninja squirrels! and the muffin man... I'm not sure he fits into star wars at all, but it's so much funnier this way! and I can't help but wonder who Darth Kitty is...

keep going please!
1/17/2011 c12 5Sheila Chiaroscura
Chuck is an awesome name for a squirrel! Really frightening.

"Our weakness? The fact that we don't have opposable thumbs? What are they going to do with it? Try to defeat us by thumb-wrestling?" Yep, cats thumb-wrestling, definitely sounds interesting. By the way, I think the Muffin Man is an epic character, he might be my favorite in this story. Great job, hope you'll update soon!
1/16/2011 c12 jtblion
this is hilarious chuck da squirrel lol
1/16/2011 c12 60Do a Barrel Roll
Lionblaze is a momma's boy! Ha ha, ha ha ha!
1/16/2011 c12 13ThisMortalCoil
Ninja squirrels? Oh wow Katie. Oh wow.
9/12/2010 c11 5Sheila Chiaroscura
Lol your story is really funny! Aww poor Cinderheart... It's a pity that Berrynose is so dumb!

"But Thornclaw said, "Now listen here: just stick it in your pointy ear. I still will teach this tom."" Haha now I've got the song stuck in my head, and I also have the irresistible urge to eat a muffin. Great work, Please update soon!
8/2/2010 c11 mylia11
Great story! Update soon!
7/3/2010 c1 mylia11
This is great!
6/16/2010 c11 18ToryW
Yay! I love fluff! keep going! and could you maybe add a hint of Obisajj? (yes, I know, I'm obsessed) But anyway great job I love this!
6/16/2010 c11 13ThisMortalCoil
Great chapter, but, Obi-Wan is way to awesome to be played by Berrynose.
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »