for Lake Wars

6/16/2010 c11 60Do a Barrel Roll
I can't think of anything, so I'm going to guess that Bazinga comes from Eragon, though I know it does not! Bwuahaha!
6/16/2010 c11 6FTWinterstorm
Thanx for using my Richard Nixon card! Honestly, the first time I played, I had no idea who he was. I just knew if I would play him (ewww that sounds wrong) something interesting would happen!
3/26/2010 c10 2WereCat the Assassino
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
3/26/2010 c1 crazy4asajj
Love it! seriously LOL (i'm not just saying it i actually couldn't stop laughing.) the one thing I would change is don't make Obiwan/Berrynose seem so stupid. I love Obiwan! but I love the randomness!
3/22/2010 c10 Smokeberry
XD

pure epicness...how did I not see this one in the crossovers section before?
3/22/2010 c10 6FTWinterstorm
I love romance... But I like randomness too! I also love apples to apples (The winning card, no matter what subject? Richard Nixon. Always wins.)
3/21/2010 c10 60Do a Barrel Roll
GO JAYFEATHER!
3/21/2010 c10 13ThisMortalCoil
LOL! I loved the ShadowClan part!
2/15/2010 c9 3Dragon Mistress Syal
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! AND HALARIOUS! I will not flame your story, but I will give you some fire anyway to help burn Edward Cullen (mmwwahahahahahahaha!)
2/13/2010 c9 6FTWinterstorm
I love playing apples to apples. I also saw this thing called Jayfeather PS2. He's playing some sonic game when Lionblaze says, "Hey, You're blind! How are you doing that?"

"Curse you lionblaze!"

Keep riting!
2/12/2010 c9 60Do a Barrel Roll
I like this story way too much to flame it. Which infuriates me to no ends, since I want to burn Edward Cullen!

Favorite line: No cat could ever know just when there were Goth little mind-reading cats wandering around (cough, Jayfeather, cough).
2/12/2010 c9 Darth Rane
-angry spazz- HOW COULD YOU KEEP US, YOUR PRECIOUS READERS, WAITING FOR SO LONG? IT'S SO INHUMAN! DD Who knew reading could be educational? ^^;

Update soon! (MUCH sooner than this time, please! c:)
2/12/2010 c9 2WereCat the Assassino
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UPDATE FASTER! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHOCOLATE PIE A LA MODE ON TOP!
2/2/2010 c8 JessicaAutumnleaf
lolness.
12/25/2009 c8 Fenix FireBird
HAHAHAHAHAHAH girl u gatta make some more! hey and can u help me with my story? Its Harry Potter VS twilight and im runnign out of ideas fast! PLEZ HELP IF U CAN! oh and

Luke should be Pukekit/pukepaw/puke skywalker *rymes with luke first thing that poped in my head XD* And leia should be Peatlki/peatlepaw/peatl skywalker *i spelled that wrong dident i durn of well u knwo what i mean* THAX!
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »