for Lake Wars

12/8/2009 c1 14firedrakegirl
...Huh?
12/2/2009 c4 Iceblossom
I thought Anakin is Darth Vader! I like Star Wars. I met the first Anakin. I like penguins. And the TARDIS. Do they have scarlet fever? Just a guess.
12/2/2009 c2 Iceblossom
Cats like cheese. I like waffles. And the Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxerodenfoe. And Raxacoricofallapatorius. Try saying that!
11/30/2009 c8 4Darth Rane
xD I just stumbled across this story tonight. And I have to be honest, the idea to do a story that meshed Star Wars and Warriors crossed my mind. This story is made of win, it's so EPIC. ^^ And it really put a smile on my face. I swear, this is the most amazing thing I have EVER read. I look forward to your next chapter.

If you're still taking names for Luke and Leia, I have none. No need to worry. :)
11/27/2009 c8 2WereCat the Assassino
Awesome! The entire story I was ROTFLOLing! Update as soon as possible!
11/27/2009 c8 13ThisMortalCoil
LOVE IT! "You are not from Romeo and Juliet!" That was EPIC! I wonder who Darth Kitty is...
11/27/2009 c8 M-S is lazy. Veery lazy
*insert insane laughter here because I'm too tired I just woke up.*
11/27/2009 c7 M-S is lazy and sorry
OMG sorry! I didn't review the chapter earlier cause I didn't know it was out! *headdesk* Stupid email notifications... Anyway, good chapter. I liked how it ACTUALLY stuck to the plot, without the party and such.
11/26/2009 c8 Unsharpened
This...is...SPARTA!

That line if hilarious no matter how many tims I read or write it. Update soon!
11/7/2009 c7 40Falconflight
love it! GO BERRYNOSE! he seems so much more like the kit i used to love! you are hilarious! and as i said, Falconkit for Luke and Jaguarkit for Leia
11/7/2009 c7 6FTWinterstorm
Leia should be Lilykit and luke should be lightningkit.
11/6/2009 c7 3Dragon Mistress Syal
"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because...Because I didn't! Oh yeah, WHAT NOW?"

Lol
11/5/2009 c7 60Do a Barrel Roll
“YOU WILL DIE, MEANIE-FACE!”

Hahaha, favorite part.
11/5/2009 c7 abandonedaccount37289
more chapters!i listened to im on a boat and it's awesome!
11/5/2009 c7 13ThisMortalCoil