for Frozen Secret

9/27/2020 c36 emine
update pls and put more cute hitsuhina in and less matsuhitsu (i know its just friendship but still :((( )
great story btw
6/23/2020 c36 11Amanyaika
oh my gosh! I can't wait to see next chapter! please update
5/19/2020 c29 3massiecure
I'm screaming in lower case
3/30/2020 c36 Guest
Omg! A cliffhanger!
3/27/2020 c1 LoveZ
Next chapter plssss! I wanna know what happen
1/26/2020 c36 Guest
Pls update soon!
1/12/2020 c36 Guest
When can u update the next chapter? The story is very interesting and can’t wait to know what is gonna happen in the next chapter
8/20/2018 c36 kikyou flower
wow great story , I really love it please update soon
5/18/2018 c36 7darklover
What a dramatic chapter. Looking forward to more.

I wish you the best of luck in your professional endeavors. I think many of us fall in the same boat but it's hard to make it a reality. Again, do your best!
4/15/2018 c11 Fishies2
yay finally tryouts
4/15/2018 c4 Fishies2
cute
4/15/2018 c2 Fishies2
Death gods! nice mascot name
4/14/2018 c36 Hyourin
Oh manm...sa lkjasdl;fj Jesus.

I'll be honest. Ihaven't read Bleach fanfiction in years. I think it's been like 4? years? Naw more like three. The last time I read this it was my junior (or early senior) year of highschool? And I'm a junior in college now?

Time flies and oh my god. This story never got old. It took all the tropes and cliches and bundled them into something god damn amazing. I was here and ready for each chapter. I was on my toes. Even after not having watched bleach in YEARS the characters still feel real and have that emotion and characterization that keeps them fresh. IT's all just wonderfully written.

I was so surprised to see this notification. I reread the story and just... it never gets old.
4/14/2018 c36 Title Unwanted
That Cliff hanger! Why must you do this me?!

Over it was a great chapter on building up everything and I can't wait to see how you're going to make it all work. By the way, I saw your message Im happy that my wet noodle comment made you laugh :D

I do hope that your novel does get accept!
4/13/2018 c36 43satomika
Nice!

It’s time Aiken finally shows up! :)

I hope you update soon!