for Premonition

8/18/2016 c1 Kristalia
Please activate, it seems like a very good story!
8/12/2015 c1 Guest
why is the next chapter not up?
11/11/2014 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
6/5/2014 c1 aby-wan kanaby
Him yah. YOU SO NEED TO KEPP GOING!you are now and forevermore on my favourite list.
9/28/2013 c1 5Apollo Holmes
I love it! I've never seen Star Wars, but I know of the characters.
7/9/2013 c1 Guest
I loved it can't wait for the next chapter
1/17/2013 c1 1KiraReaper
Did you forget about this story?!
12/10/2010 c1 9Logical Fallacy
And you aren't continuing because...?
5/14/2010 c1 4The Pearl Maiden
That was soo cool! I love Phantom and Anakin/Padme!

Padme and Christine do look alike in the movies..But plz...dnt make Ani fall for Christy...not at all... that would kinda be disturbing... for me personally...Cant wait to see how Erik and Anakin get along! My two favorite guys in fiction! Update soon!
3/14/2010 c1 11IamthePhantomoftheOpera
well, this ought to be interesting...you haven't updated since forever! :( come on, i really want to see where this goes, seeing as i literally can't imagine what's gonna happen next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
1/28/2010 c1 19Quill of Thoughts
Cool. I want to read more of this. I really want to know what Anakin thinks of this. And the Phantom.
1/5/2010 c1 peach00
Very strange,but good. a strange new twist. and so discriptive... alot of peole don't describe enough or at all.

to keep this short and to the point, i've got an idea for your next piece in this series. you coeld try to have the two worlds interact more maybe speak to each other
8/18/2009 c1 47phantom-jedi1
I haven't seen too many POTO/SW crossovers, so I'd be curious to see where you take this one.

Phantom Jedi
7/4/2009 c1 Mominator
aka Mominator124. (Since I can't review the same chapter twice when logged in, I'm using my "anonymous" ID to do this.)

It's been nearly three months since you posted this first chapter, just wondering if you plan on posting more chapters, or if your muse has up and vanished. (Banned to the latter half of the 19th century perhaps? ;D)

I'd sure love to read more of this wonderful story. (hint, hint)

XD

Barb
6/6/2009 c1 7Akyesein
Interesting... I think I like where this is going!

I must say, you are very good at detail, and this has to be one of the better crossovers I have read. You must continue!
18 Page 1 2 Next »