for Elemental Halliwells

4/26/2009 c6 1CharmingKelsey16
Cute chapter. Paige playing with her new powers wasn't surprising, lol. I'm glad that Billie isn't completly trusted. Normally I don't like her in stories, but I do in this one. I wonder how Phoebe being pregnant will effect everything. Update soon!
4/25/2009 c5 21will.you.say.ok
cole!

yaay!

i always liked him...lol.

great job!
4/25/2009 c5 Dark Yellow Dino
keep going
4/25/2009 c5 good
go to charmed56. for the best ever written i dont know who made it but its the best i have every read only 1 episode is up now do to problems
4/25/2009 c5 Joleca
Thank you! sitting with a Cheshire Cat smile on my face.. My Cole is back!

now if they'll just get it through their thick heads that he's not evil...

And I think Prue will do very very well with P3 (although technically maybe they should call it "P4" now.. nah, would be too much of a give-away).

looking forward to the next chapter.
4/25/2009 c5 15I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster
Okay...i LoVE this story! I can't wait to see more sister stuff AND what happens with the whol Cole and co thing AND what happens between Prue and Billie?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Rachel...xo
4/25/2009 c5 Mony19
Oh wow it was Cole. Gosh I dont' trust him and never will. Thank God Phoebe has a great guy in Coop.

Cool that Prue will manage the club and the sisters feel better knowing that they have Prue.

ud soon
4/25/2009 c5 LucyCelticPrincess
Yeah ! Cole's back !Now to find out about the Paradoxes, what is their plan and what is Cole's plan? Yes I think you can tell I enjoyed this chapter alot. It made me smile and that is always a blessing so thank you. I look forward to the next chapter.
4/24/2009 c5 1CharmingKelsey16
Yay, it was him. I'm glad. I love good Cole. Good chapter; still has my interest. Keep it up!
4/18/2009 c4 kami
It´s great tour story. Please update soon
4/17/2009 c4 21will.you.say.ok
good chapter! very interesting...update soon! :)
4/17/2009 c4 Mony19
Ah great

So they have the power of the 4 elements, that is cool. The Elders really don't know much do they, lol.

Since it seems to be someone they hate, I wonder if it is Cole or maybe "Death" guy.

ud soon
4/17/2009 c4 7anetteo
A very interesting chapter, and my guess would be Cole. :) Please continue asap! ;D
4/17/2009 c4 LucyCelticPrincess
Oh PLEASE let it be Cole they called.. I'm sorry Cole & Phoebe were my favorites. I think you picked the right sister for each element also. Keep up the good work.
4/17/2009 c4 Joleca
I am so loving this one.. and please, please tell me its Cole (and that he's still good)

[“You called?” A familiar voice sounded.

Looking up, the four girls saw a man they had hoped not to lay eyes on again, yet there he was, a smirk playing on his handsome face.]
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »