for Elemental Halliwells

4/17/2009 c4 1CharmingKelsey16
OMG, loved! I was curious to see which element each sister would get, although I kinda guessed Piper would get earth. The flower thing was cute by the way. Once again, the spell was wonderful. You should have written them for the actual show. Your rhymes are more impressive than the power of three will set us free. I've always thought that was the lamest one ever. Sorry for the little rant, though. And the guy with the handsome face, it couldn't possibly be cole could it? I need to know! Update soon!
4/16/2009 c3 LucyCelticPrincess
I'm looking forward to see who or what the sisters awaked. I liked that wyatt found his Aunt Prue. I look forward to the next chapter. Enjoy your writting it is a gift that should be used.
4/16/2009 c3 5CrimStudent47
really good chapter, can't wait to read more!
4/16/2009 c3 Mony19
Good Chapter

Wyatt seemed wise beyong his age, lol.

Now they are the power of 4, really cool. Billie is still one of Prue's charges right?

Can't wait to see what new powers they received,

4/16/2009 c3 1CharmingKelsey16
That was the best spell I've ever read in a fanfic. lol. This story has me interested. Great job. Update soon!
4/15/2009 c2 MAD DOGG
nice story you got going here am impressed keep up tha brill work and if u need any help i am here and full of ideas jst message me 4 help
4/14/2009 c2 21will.you.say.ok
O the power of four! sounds interesting. :-)

i really do like this story so far! it's good, and update soon!
4/14/2009 c2 Mony19
Good Chapter

Wyatt is getting strong, he is in so mch trouble for going off, but probably won't get that much shouting at since he brought Prue back, lol.

It's so great that Prue is back with her sisters. I guess an Elder would have to come and explain things a little to them.

4/14/2009 c2 kcbelles
Wow - good story. Always hated that we didn't see Prue anymore. You've done a nice job bringing her back into the fold. I'm sitting here with tears on my face. I await your next chapter most eagerly. Thank you for sharing your talent with us; you write nicely- I hope you stick with it.
4/13/2009 c2 5CrimStudent47
really good chapter! I can't wait to read more!
4/13/2009 c1 LucyCelticPrincess
I enjoyed the start of this story. I look forward to the next chapter. For once I can even stand Billie so far : )
4/13/2009 c1 Mony19
Interesting so far.

I love fics that has Prue in it and she seems to be powerful because she seems to have her witches powers as well as being a whitelighter.

4/12/2009 c1 CrimStudent47
it is really interesting, i can't wait to read more! Update soon please
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4