for Love Story

7/1/2020 c11 Marvelqueen13
YOU HAVE TO FINISH!
8/17/2018 c11 Hickcass
I just got Into this story and I want to read so much more it is so good! Like amazing! Please please update!
4/21/2016 c2 nikomoon2
First the Alfred sass now this ugh my poor little fangirl heart
4/21/2016 c11 Guest
I love you and your writing too.
4/2/2016 c11 robstarforever
whatever happened to kittens party to get back at kory? R u going to continue it?! i loved the work u already did on it! Keep going! you can do it!
6/10/2015 c5 Guest
OMG, love the deleted scene. It just made me crack
3/22/2014 c1 Guest
cool AU,dude
2/1/2014 c11 5aylathetitan
This is such a cute story! Please continue!
9/15/2013 c11 Guest
Update!
7/12/2013 c11 Starfire Gods WP
I loved it!:D
7/12/2013 c1 Starfire Gods WP
I loved it! :D
7/12/2013 c8 Starfan18
OMG! If that b**** Kitten tries anything to ruin their relationship! I swear to GOD ill kill her somehow (lol that's not possible but if it was I would kill her) anyways! Excellent chapter! Ur a really great writer! :D
7/12/2013 c5 Starfan18
Ahhhh! 3 this is so ridiculously CUTE! Keep up the good work :D
7/12/2013 c4 Starfan18
Their date was so cute! I loved how u used some elements from "Sisters" :D I look foward to the next chapters!
7/7/2013 c1 6TheFoolOnMelancholyHill
I'm really impressed at how well you've developed this high school Teen Titan's story, as well as including a lot of the Titans while still keeping them in-character.

All I'm wondering is this...when will you update?! It's okay though, I understand that we all get busy or lose track of things sometimes, but I urge you to continue with this outstanding story that totally blew my expectations away! (I'm not really a fan of high school/alternate universe fan-fictions, because most of them usually suck and are out of character).

Keep up the amazing work, and, if I may, have you considered adding Jericho to the story? Maybe not as a major part, but he is one of my favorite Titans that I feel doesn't get enough attention. I don't know how it would work considering it's a high school fan-fiction and Jericho can't talk, but if you could possibly work something out, I would be forever grateful and give you a million virtual brownie points! :D He can even make a cameo appearance or something, I just wanna know that he's there and start giggling uncontrollably like the crazy fangirl that I am!
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »