FanFiction.Net
for Love Story

4/19/2011 c8 14gelatofornicodiangelo
Awesome! This chapter totally makes up for the Romance/Humor part! Not that the other chapters didn't.And once again AWESOME!
4/18/2011 c8 15lizzyclaire
Totally loved the new chapter. I laughed my butt off when I read it, especially the football part, that was genius. I can’t wait to see what's going to happen next. :)

Also, I would love the next bonus to be about Wally and Jen, they are just SO cute!
4/16/2011 c8 4YOjulie
LOVE IT :)

Dick & Kori are soo CUTE

together 3

Please update soon !

x
4/12/2011 c8 Estringe
Oooo, I really like this one! Moar plz!
4/12/2011 c8 7gleekygeek
THIS. STORY. IS. AMAZING! I mean, seriously. PLEEEEAAAAASE continue! I love it soooo much! If I had a hundred thumbs (that's a bit gross but still...), I would all put them up right now.
4/4/2011 c8 3Aries Heronine
I love your story so far! You are a fantastic writer, I am completely enthralled! I just began reading it tonight and finished (up to where you have). Please please please update soon! xD
4/4/2011 c1 Tales of Werebear
This is the first TT fanfic where they don't have powers in high school that I've liked. Excellent job, I look forward to the later chapters.
4/4/2011 c8 4Daniella TT
oh my bob you updated! Took you long enough, jk jk teasing teasing.

I'm so glad you got this one posted. I loved flirt-ball so many memories of everything came with that! Lol! but yay and i vote roy and jade (duh) haha You have yet again surprised us all with an awesome double take. Can not wait (thats how excited i am, yes i spelled out CANT!) till the next update! xD
4/4/2011 c8 2redpandaj
Roy is such a girl. You'd think a guy had better things to do with his time than gossip about Robin's life. Uh-oh, Kori's playing dirty. I love it, it was so fun to read. Tell your Beta she's amazing. I vote for Roy and Jade. I really like the extra for this chapter, by the way.
4/3/2011 c8 120109silver
flirtball funny I totally laugh my butt off at parts! Gar is sssooooo funny. keep it up! :)
4/3/2011 c8 9CrystleIceFire
Love it! It's so awesome, please update soon, its so freaking awesome I can't even explain it. I loved the football thing, it was awesome.
4/3/2011 c8 10sub-ice diamond
keep it up, i forgot about this story, i hope you finish the story this to good.
4/3/2011 c8 43Its the Mooface
Would it sound weird if I said I love you? xD

I've missed this soooooo much. Although the long wait, it was definetly worth it, this update was fantastic.

The humour in your story never ceases to amaze me! I mean Roy gossping like a girl to the other guys and then the football game, gah this is just priceless!

I just love how you've captured Dick, he's soo sweet and in character at the same time. Fantastic!

For the update i'd like, Allan and Toni- How they got together (titled: I Wear the Pants). You've actually got me a bit hooked on this couple, they're quite sweet and I do love Toni :D Either that or I'd love to read Wally and Jen- How they got together (titled: Cheap, Fast, and Easy). I just can't make my mind up, 'cause I love this pair aswell and I really enjoy the way you write them... gah too many desicions .

Anyway, I look forward to you're next update and I hope it's soon :)

Memories'34
11/11/2010 c6 richardkori
the gerg and kole one
11/11/2010 c5 RichardKori
soooo funny i love yo ur stories
149 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »