for Bloodlust

1/16/2010 c1 100Chasyn
What made me click on this I'll never know. I haven't even read the Haunted/Obsession yet. XD But I click on this anyways. And man... is it bad that I just loved every word of it? I feel like I need a shower now. Or some holy water. Man. Very nicely written and now I'll have to catch up with the rest of the story to understand better. And while I've never considered the pairing, I have to say I'm oddly enjoying the thoughts of Brom and Morzan. XD

But really... gay vampires? They are just the best. I have an unnatural obsession with gay vampires. *licks lips*
1/3/2010 c1 4JustAnotherParallelDimension
So glad you wrote this - all the way through Obssession I'd been wondering if Brom's encounter with Morzan wasn't just a bloodsucking thing and if more happened - and then later on when Brom was talking of vampire mates and mpreg with an odd tone I wondered if Brom could be Morzan's mate and he was!

Loved it - can't wait for chap 15 of obssession!
8/15/2009 c1 6Viviane Renard
Dark but amazing; that's how I define this story. :)
4/14/2009 c1 1emmypf
Oh no! They were mates? And Morzan died? That's horrible! Why couldn't they have been together? (sobs in corner) Even if he was a bastard, Brom would have made a cute little pregnant housewife for him! Now Brom will never have happiness! (wails)

I just finished reading Brisingr and found out about the Brom/Eragon father thing and i told my mum. Guess what i said, 'Eragon and Murtagh are only half brothers so it's not as bad now!' Mum whacked me with her magazine. She knew what i was talking about. (wink wink) :P
4/14/2009 c1 sirius-severus-lover
AWESOME!

You are such an amazing writer, did you know that? :D

You can't believe how excited I get when I see a notice that you've posted another fic; it's unbelievable!

I really like how you've written this Morzan/Brom and I hope you do another one soon.

X

sirius-severus-lover
4/14/2009 c1 14Phoenix Soar
Well, that was certainly quite an interesting side fic though I've never been - and probably never will be - a fan of Morzan/Brom; but it definitely helped me to understand Brom and his character and life a little more and I think this has also answered some of the questions I had about "Obsession". I'm glad that you wrote and posted this. :)

You know, I really admire how you've managed to create your own world like this! XD You started off with Haunted and then just expanded the whole thing into this intriguing Universe! Creating a past with Morzan and Brom, and having its effects afterwards on the relatiobnship-of-sorts between Murtagh and Eragon - I think it's just amazing! You're an awesome writer! XD

Anyway, thanks for that interesting read! I didn't really notice any glaring mistakes or typos, it was quite well-written. :)

Cheers!

Phoenix
4/14/2009 c1 8shaeldryn
Oh, this fic came really unexpected for me.

See - I'm not really reading any fanfics at the moment, but when I saw this in my inbox and read BromxMorzan... I was very curious, to say the least. :) And you did not let me down! I think it's a great read, and I like how it adds depth to obsession. Good job!

shael
4/13/2009 c1 14murtaghxblaiseyum
one word "WOW" i guessed something went on between brom and morzan but i didnt expect him to be his mate and now i understand why morzan's "HEALTH" had deteriuated well done x
4/13/2009 c1 5Polaris N'reath
That was... 0/0

Something I never in my life have ever thought to see...and it's so...OMG! I absolutely love your work!
4/13/2009 c1 14nikkiliz713
Oh. My. God! You are amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! *hug* *squeal* I love this so so so much! *bows down to you* There are no words to describe how happy this made me! It was perfect!
4/13/2009 c1 October Thorne
hahah

WOAHH didnt see that one coming!

still good though lmao
4/13/2009 c1 Angelike Riddle
I really like this addition to the story!
4/13/2009 c1 55Kiheada.Ray.T
wow...O.O...that was kinda funny when Murtagh was like "Leave the poor guy alone u freak!" lmfao XD. But poor Brom! I can't think of him the same now when i read Obsession, and also, were there sublte hints of Brom being Eragon's father? That was a pretty good fic, the mistakes were nominal so don't worry about it. Another one added to favorites!
4/13/2009 c1 15Drowned Hopes
Oh, wow. I remember back when I was reading Obsession, I kept getting the feeling that there was something going on between Brom and Morzan... XD So it wasn't just my imagination. This explains so much. For example, why Brom knows so much about vampires and their mating problems when it's clearly not common knowledge.

(I haven't been reading many fanfics since I've left, but when I visited and saw you had a Brom x Morzan non-con it was too tempting to ignore.)
4/13/2009 c1 41Extraho