for Heretic Memories

3/18 c13 Anon
This is such an amazing fic! I read it and re-read it maaany times through out these last years, i hope it's not abandoned, i would love to see more chapters of it
5/10/2020 c13 monicabluu
I need more !
5/6/2020 c13 20MarvellouslyWondrous
Definitely one of the best Saiyuki fics I've read! Your world building and plot are absolutely A*
5/22/2019 c13 50ViolaTheGlaceon
Love it, love it, ooohhhh, I really do love this story!~

Poor Goku, you gotta be prepared for the emotional roller coaster you’re about to climb on. His scream after Konzen died just killed me. T-T
1/2/2019 c13 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon
11/23/2017 c13 29YokaiAngel
Fantastic!~~~~
9/24/2017 c13 Guest
je veux voir la suite!
8/8/2017 c13 1Donut-Sama
This... THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING SAIYUKI FIC I HAVE EVER READ! And I have read a lot. Like A LOT. Almost used up all of 's archive lol.

I love everything about this. The style, the plot, the character portrayal, the words chosen... EVERYTHING! Please do finish this story some day. A work like that deserves a proper ending.

Thanks so much for writing this! :)
3/3/2017 c13 Guest
Whyyyy no updateeeee huhu
1/7/2017 c6 konzendoji
just wanted to drop by and say that i started readin your heretic memories fic and im enjoying it thus far! I got to chapter six but I took a break to work on my own chapters and not be a procrastinating shit like I always am
10/2/2016 c13 Elise
This story is absolutely brilliant, very well written and completely awesome. Thank you for writing it! I enjoyed it. :)
12/21/2015 c13 Ice-Woman n AVG
I must let you know that I admire you punctuation. It really helps the story to shine! Also, I can't believe how original the overall plot is. Each chapter is a big surprise, and I couldn't be happier about spending two hours and a half reading this wonderful fic.

Please, keep it going until the end! This story offers too much!
9/26/2015 c7 lilium-auratum
I read this, I read this! Happy dance.
9/24/2015 c11 Crystal-Magic13
But they are all the same people and can't exist at the same time
Sanzo is konzen and keneren is Goyjo same for Hakkai and tempo
Nataku killed them when he went wacko after being told to kill Goku
Konzen Tempo and Keneren Died protecting Goku
Than Nataku is about to kill Goku and Goku says
"I thought you should know my name is Goku."
Than Nataku 'kills' himself so Goku will live
We all know he is still kinda alive though
Konzen Keneren and Tempo are reborn over the next 500 years
finally they all meet up again after Sanzo finds Goku
than the merciful goddess takes him down to earth and wipes his memory
the next important thing is that Sanzo finds him
8/27/2015 c13 sleepysyrus
Thank you so much for sharing your writing with world. I’ve been following your story, “Heretic Memories” ever since high school and it still is the one of the best Saiyuki fics out there. Your characterization of the Sanzo ikkou are so on point and true and I just wanted you to know that.
Good luck on your novel! I’m rooting for you!
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »