for Tea and Sympathy

7/3/2012 c5 Guest
I was shocked at the end.
7/3/2012 c4 Guest
It's not rushed,and I think it's a very good story so far. Quite cheesy at some parts,if you know what I mean.
12/5/2011 c2 tttfn
Uh, seriously, you haven't answered my question from my previous review (Why you gave Sonic and Amy a daughter over a son?). Could you please answer?
9/16/2011 c1 tttfn
Well done on completing the story. But there's one thing I'm disapointed in: not to be rude, but why didn't you give Sonic and Amy a son? I mean, too many fan-fics constantly give them a daughter, omiting a son. I hope you understand how I feel. I'm sorry if this ofends you.
7/6/2011 c12 1Crystay
I LOVED the whole series !

It was so enjoyable and in fact Leaf On a Icy World was the first I ever read and I'm happy it was soo good!

I enjoy tour writing styles and works and I will be reading your other works!
7/6/2011 c10 Crystay
I'm happy their having their babies at the sane time!

I wonder what's wring with Amy though ..
3/31/2011 c12 1InfiniteAmmo
WE MUST HAVE A SEQUEL! THE GOD OF D'AAAWWW DEMANDS IT!
1/3/2011 c4 TailstheFox
COOL! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! CAN YOU DO ONE ALL ABOUT TAILS? HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER;) LOL!
12/11/2010 c6 WhItErOsE
Thats really a cute story...so far im stiill reading.. amyz muud swingz and eating habits are hilariuz keep writn bye
12/9/2010 c12 7Bluehorse14
Very well done

You made me laugh, made me happy and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling

This was a great story d
11/12/2010 c12 9RaeRaethehedgehog
I can say that I definitely enjoyed this story :) I think you're a great writer. I can tell you put alot of thought and detail into your stories and I like that!

I love how Rouge and Amy are both going through pregnancies and reading about is really funny. They both are pretty funny when they get emotional and such. I had to laugh when Amy was craving watermelon.

Loved it! Great job :D
11/9/2010 c12 1IamSherlockedLoki'edPottered
I LOVE VEGGIETALES!
10/24/2010 c12 sonic2shadow
Oh My Gosh I truly loved your story. I did not think the chapters were to short. They had me on the edge of my seat the hole time! THANK YOU!
10/5/2010 c12 Guest
Woah! Suspenseful, 1st, you think it's going to be a stillbirth, then you think Amy's going to die in childbirth so thoughts on poor Sonic go through your head but suddenly, EVERYTHINGS A-OKAY! Perfect story to read through, and recommended to all who like SonAmy, Are of apporpite(sp?) age, And like pregnancy stories.
7/17/2010 c12 ChaosShay
I just sat here at 1:31 in the morning reading this,this has been the most emotionally kick A** story iv read:D

Wonderful,filled with plot twists,just...realistic,well...as much as pink and blue hedgehogs can be:D
185 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »