for One Shot Naruko

1/25/2012 c1 karupin sama
I cant get enough! Good fem-Naruto fic where fem-Naruto's still Naruto is rare. Love this, wish there's more though XD
11/8/2011 c1 noname00
I cant believe Sasuke did that. The fic was just great and I actually wish that it was a multi-chap instead but meh whatever, I still loved it all the same^^
11/6/2011 c1 selena
This is a sexy story. I love the dynamic and everything!
10/22/2011 c1 narutogirl103
good story!
9/11/2011 c1 commentor blah
ha Sasuke being man raped is kinda funny to think about. Now I want a man to risk rape for me.. he's very sweet.
7/6/2011 c1 1Pom Pom Romance
Please write another Naruko story! I love them.
5/7/2011 c1 6Rei Uta
NYAH! They are so damned KAWAII! 33333

I LURV, ADORE, ADULATE, CHERISH, IDOLIZE, ENJOY, LIKE, LOVE, everything!

So damn Kawaii! X3
5/2/2011 c1 ms.Clair K Ookami
LIES! LIES!
12/1/2010 c1 Lucy
*_* a-amazing... ahh, this oneshot is so cute and sweet and God I just love it! 3 :heart: 3

Your work is so awesome, so I hope you can write more soon!
11/20/2010 c1 awesomemo
I'm reviewing!

Adore me,

Damnit!

Just kidding!

But I seriously loved it! It was fantastic, and I'm going to go read your other fics! Please, PLEASE,PPLLLEEAAASSSSEEEEEEEE update Dead Last! I NEED to know what happens! He needs to love Sasuke!
11/16/2010 c1 stacy
Stacy here. taking a break from Dead Last and seeing if you had nore fics and you do! Yea! This one is funny and sexy too! My one problem is why it oneshot? I love the heartache of Sasuke and Naruko in this and want to hear more!
11/15/2010 c1 momogurl
I LOVE this one shot. I like all your other fics too, but this one I read so many times I've lost count that I felt I had to review. Your femNaruto is so perfect and in character. I've never seen her done so well and I read a lot of femNaruto. Also that ending makes me squeal every time. I would LOVELOVELOVE another chapter of this. Sasuke and Naruto and even Sakura are just spot on in this fic!

Thanks for sharing!
11/8/2010 c1 5Sneer
I loved Sai's nickname for her! Penis Envy! Lol!

Naruko was pretty IC too!
11/7/2010 c1 6PandaGaaraInsomniac9
Whoa. You made me love Fem-Naru. :D I loved it all. I loved the "animal-sex" and the confusion and Sai's awesomeness... And the end made my day :D great!
8/18/2010 c1 1Sunflowerluv13
oh wow this was a great story and it deserves a second chapter! plz continue and update!
115 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »