for The Hotness of Jimmy Frisbee

1/3/2018 c3 Guest
Ah ...such happy ending* wiping away tears of joy*. So much satisfaction. I love kiba and jimmy frisbee.
7/25/2011 c3 nekolin
Lololol. The crack is where you interrupt to say hilarious things! Your a/n's make me laugh...
7/25/2011 c1 nekolin
XD spork of dooooooooooom!
11/1/2010 c1 YaoiLover-Chan
This makes me want to write a story. I mean, I really wanna write one but it's so fucking hard to write because I got my nails done for Halloween. I haven't ever written a story but now that I have an awesome idea and the spunk to write it, I type like my mom :(

But this is a good story. "How nice."

-Len
9/12/2010 c3 YaoiLover-Chan
I got one. Crack: They kissed.

EXPLAIN WOMAN: That was dissapointingly Out-Of-Character ! They didn't make out and have hot passionate sex on Naru's lawn, pubic-be-damned, leading to Naru mpreg n' cute little twincest twin baby twins like they always do.
3/21/2010 c3 15inuharrytwiclique
LOL! Wow! I haven't looked one here in a while then I remebered about the jimmy frisbee story and I had to check it out! It's still as funny as when it had only one chapter! Wow it's been a while since i've talked to you ^_- We've both got a lot more than before! Wow!
11/16/2009 c2 3xXiMxAxPoTaToXx
GOD I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR WOMAN! I can haz Spork of Doom? :D

Haha...Fancy French CLub of Fanciness and Frenchiness...teehee 8)

"Bread roll?"

God, I love Kiba in this fic *kiba fangirl*

Fear my random review of randomness...PHEER EET! :3
11/6/2009 c3 2MichiyoSN
Hey,

I really liked your OS "The hotness of Jimmy Frisbee" and I think you destroyed your own OS by adding more chaperts. The OS was well-written and cute and I smiled while reading it but the new chapter weren't as entertaining.

To say the truth I caught me thinking how cliché some parts were and sometimes I tried really hard not to roll my eyes. I mean seriously what's with you people and bashing? It's not funny... it's boring because it is on every poor-written SasuNaru-FF. It gets old. I don't want to read how some girls are after Sasuke and get "cursed" or something. I want just read how Sasuke and Naruto got together... the rest is unnecessary.

I don't want to insult you or your writing ability because honestly I loved the OS. I hope that you aren't angry with me but I think you should delete the last two chapters and leave THOJF alone.

Michiyo
11/5/2009 c3 4Kchanheart
Oh gosh! This made me giggle!

thanks i needed that!
11/4/2009 c1 2Axiome
*flames* You can't smother these flames of amasteru!

*gets sporked* Okay, I'll stop... anyways...

it was so OOC (not in a bad way) that it was funny, lol.
11/2/2009 c3 15iloveme5895
hahaha this chapter is hillarious i love it

*~ashley~*
11/1/2009 c3 14AnjoRemix
i'm laughing my head off and now choking...give me a sec...*runs to the bathroom*...okay...i started laughing when Kakashi was like..."Wanna make out?"..and then it turned to hiccups..until.."Where have you been all my life?" pfft...i'm ganna start...crap...i cnt' write properly rite now...pft...BWUAHAHAHAhah
11/1/2009 c1 AnjoRemix
i'm hiccuping right now from holding my laughter in the middle of the night since i can't sleep right now...how can u murder a person with a freaken spork? hahahhaahahah! just give me a moment to calm down...pfft...BWUHAHAAHHAH!
8/6/2009 c2 15iloveme5895
love it cant wait 4 more

*~ashley~*
7/26/2009 c1 15inuharrytwiclique
LOL i love the jimmy frisbee name that made me laugh so hard and made my mom look at me like i'd grown another head. it's good to laugh once in a while thnx!
28 Page 1 2 Next »