FanFiction.Net
for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin

4/22 c1 Guest
How are you? Hope you are living your best life!

I will never give up on an update for this amazing story, remains one of the most unique and intriguing
4/17 c14 walkandsee
sorry, i'll drop this story. i dont like hermione behavior in this story. your story is written good, but unfortunately hermione character just ruin the whole story. she's soo stupid looking for trouble and have short-mind to try insult some people and cause tom and slytherin gang attention to bully her more.
3/7 c36 nick nack456
i dont know if you are still writing or if you are out living your life but thank you for this piece. i hope you will return to it but i understand if you don't. i will forever wonder what will happen next
1/14 c36 Guest
Please please update!
1/11 c36 Guest
Love it
12/15/2023 c36 Ent
Love it. Rereading for 3rd time. Still sooo good. It's a very unique approach to a Hermione time travels back to 1940s, since Tom and Hermione don't immediately fall in love or something but rather progress very slowly (and kind of painfully). The slow revelation of Tom's secrets is very suspensful. And Hermione is as resilient as always. Thank you hope you might come back sometime! 3
12/13/2023 c1 Guest
Can’t believe it’s been 2 years since last chapter, truly hope you are well and happy!
Still hoping for an update and that you never give up on this story.
10/16/2023 c1 Guest
Pls update!
10/8/2023 c1 Guest
Pls update! We need a new chapter! Hope ur doing ok 3
10/3/2023 c36 urdead186
Please update this fic it's so unique from other fics that I've read and it actually intrigues me to want to read more. thank youu
9/24/2023 c36 M
Is this it then…have you abandoned this? :( still have hope we’ll get another chapter.
8/29/2023 c36 Guest
Been a while since we saw an update, truly hope u are well? Forever in love with this story and always waiting for the next part.
5/25/2023 c36 Guest
Please please please update, have to know what’s next for them. One of my favorites of all time.
5/3/2023 c35 RedShortCake
Just as good as the first time I read it. Thanks again for what you’ve put out. I hope you’re working on another chapter. I love that Tom is warming up to Hermione and is slowly treating her better. I hope I get to find out what happens next.
4/30/2023 c36 Guest
Never read anything similar to this LOVE your take on the characters individually and the dynamic between them so unique and I just love everything about it so please carry on and please update soon, can’t deal with the anticipation for next chapter!
977 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »