FanFiction.Net
for Summer Snowflake

11/19 c21 Guest
If I had 3 wishes that could be granted to me, having Author-san finish this wonderful story would no doubt be one out of those 3. I hope you’re doing well after all this time Author-san, even if you don’t see this.
4/9 c1 deliriumintheheavens
Love love love this story. Just wanted to let you know in case you’re ever backI normally do not like OCs at all but Miyako is so wonderfully written. Thank you for so many chapters of this lovely woman
4/21/2021 c21 Chanakarn Fon
I’ve just finished this and i kinda sad though. It’s been years since your last updates. I wish you come back an finish this fic or at least give me an update on what you’re planning to do (pls)
4/20/2021 c6 Chanakarn Fon
I’m usually a silent reader, i don’t usually write a review. I just want to let you know that I enjoy reading this.
3/14/2021 c21 miriehana
hi! just saw ur profile n read that you're back in 2021! So welcome backReally love your writing of this story and how engaging this is!

I know it's been years since you updated, and I'm sure life has changed a lot, but here I am selfishly wishing that you'll be back and continue your storytelling in this amazing story till it reached it's ending. Hope you still have your spirits and inspirations up for writing the next chapters , but I wont blame you if you dont. just maybe put up an author note to let us know how you've been and what you're planning to doThank you so much for the past chapters!
Cheers and hope to see from you soon!
2/10/2021 c2 Kayemm25
It is good to see things from byakuya's perspective
2/9/2021 c1 Kayemm25
I love this fic, have never forgotten it. Doing a re-read
12/19/2020 c21 satou.kuzuma452
Ahghhh I feel my heart crack
5/23/2018 c1 2ForestGreenSun
I love this soooo much. Miyako is just wonderful. I love her.

I can't really express how much I love this story. I'm not ashamed to say that I cried when I found out that it's been years since it last updated.

I love this and I love you for writing this. Thank you.
4/4/2018 c13 GrimoireofParadoxes
This is really well written. I don't usually read Bleach fan fictions but this is something else. Miyako's character is complex and I always look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for writing this!
3/28/2018 c21 Codenameyikes
I love this so much
12/24/2017 c21 dianalillian
Hello there. I would just like to express how much I love this story. I think the best thing about this fanfic is the pace you set between Miyako and Byakuya. I think it would just feel odd for their relationship to progress too quickly, considering Byakuya's present personality. And that leads me to the next best thing about this story, which is capturing the characters well, especially Byakuya. Of course, it goes without saying that I love your character Miyako! I hope you update soon! Happy holidays! :)))
12/22/2017 c21 Guest
This fic is sooo good. Love miyako
4/13/2017 c21 Serayuki
Hey I know it's been nearly 4 years so I'm almost 100% sure this is discontinued...but if you're out there, pleaseee continue the story! It's one of my all time favourite fics, I absolutely love your writing style and you capture the characters along with the setting perfectly! I've read it many times and it pains me that it has been discontinued at such a key moment in the plot :( Anyway, I will still hold a fragment of hope for another chapter..
1/23/2017 c21 11A Moonless Sky
I'm so in love with this story, it's so well written and captivating. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Now if I were the sotaichou, I would definitely place her in the fourth division. Byakuya and Jushiro are too emotionally invested in Miyako to allow her to really flourish, they're first priority would be to keep her safe. Unohana on the other hand would give her opportunities to learn and grow. Anyway it's super early and I put way too much thought into that question.
490 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »