for Breathless

8/17/2015 c8 Guest
stumbled onto this story again after so many years. still an enjoyable read. I'm glad you still have it up! D
7/7/2015 c4 justwildbeat-rhythmemotion
I really enjoyed your fic. Love it! Dang I love that couple.
7/7/2015 c2 justwildbeat-rhythmemotion
It's so original and so well pulled off. I'm just dumbfounded here. Everyone was in character

You're amazing..totally in character. This is one of the best things I've read in a while!
11/1/2014 c8 12PimpMasta Popo
I really loved this. Great job!
8/1/2014 c1 28Ninjette Twitch
I'm so sucked into this story. And it's great writing. I'm glad you got back to it and finished it!
5/27/2014 c1 seikkyokuka
Oh I like your style of writing :) It's hard to keep them both in character.
5/21/2014 c8 11abysmal2218
This was a wonderful story. I genuinely enjoyed it. It was original and very well written. Thank you for this fantastic read.
5/20/2014 c1 abysmal2218
great start! i will try to finish it tonight!
4/20/2014 c8 Reignashii
im so happy to see a gundam wing fic that i've read years ago be completed! though im sad it has ended i'm pleased to have a complete fic i can reread whenever i have the urge to visit this fandom again for old times sake. thank you for introducing this fic and completing it! i totally enjoyed it even if it took a long while to do so
4/11/2014 c8 14Lunar Ember
Thank you very much for such a wonderful story. :) I understand what you mean about letting an unfinished story sit for a decade or so since I had the exact same experience, and I'm overly glad that you finally gave Heero and Relena their well-deserved happy ending.

I'm a little sad that this is probably the last GW fic you'll be doing, but I guess sometimes, writers just need to move on to something else. I'm glad you ended a personal era beautifully.

Thank you yet again, and I hope you write more.
4/7/2014 c8 1Lulu Bunni
Loved it!
So tender!
I'm going to cry! I just love them together!
Thank you for this great story!
3/30/2014 c8 La Pisces
Thank you for finishing the story. I think it was my first time reading any of it, but I don't come across many Heero and Relena stories that are a good read. Good luck with the rest if your endeavors!
3/29/2014 c7 6curio cherry
Ah. Milliardo as the good brother here. Finally, I really read this chapter.
3/29/2014 c6 curiocherry
How they coped with all of this, that's amazing. And they were so young!
3/29/2014 c5 curiocherry
The tension. The waiting. It's sad.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »