for Naruto: Family Dinner

6/25/2015 c1 lol
Jesus Kankuro you awkward puppet. This was really funny lol. Now I can just imagine kankuro the third wheel in the relationship ahah
6/17/2015 c1 101Alibi Nonsense
Kankuro is so awesomely casual. It's like a train wreck (not a serious one: maybe a train half-wreck) how he treats the 'formal dinner', and how Temari responds.
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
I love it I couldn't stop laughing
6/24/2013 c1 Black Roses shine at night
Awwww... I LOVED the story...
I don't know why this pairing gets so much hate, it's so cute!
1/8/2013 c1 6Deta Henkan
A very amusing and cute story. It's nice to see a lot more of Temari's softer side and I think this is the first time Kankuro has held my interest in a story. A wonderful Meet the Family scenario where it is apparent Matsuri receives Gaara's siblings' blessing.
6/9/2011 c1 4the-english-rain-is-falling
This is a very good story. The detail on the relationship between Kankuro and Temari was amazing. It would be awesome if you would write another chapter on it!
12/10/2010 c1 1SilentTears2662
That was so funny and cute at the same time. Nice job!
8/14/2010 c1 11Corentin
Wow. This story was great.

The way that the siblings interacting, with Gaara slightly clueless, and Kankuro and Temari picking on each other, was perfect.

Also, the Gaara Matsuri stuff was really sweet.

Also, 104 stories, ten years?

Wow. I hope I'll be on here that long.

Congratulations on your long run here.

Corentin
8/7/2009 c1 3Mangafox101
I loved this story! It was so funny! I love the GaaMat coupling!
6/27/2009 c1 crystalwolfberri
aw, that was a nice family fic. of course Matsuri is a keeper, she belongs with Gaara anyway. ;)

you wrote so much in this oneshot! I love long oneshots, too. :)
6/26/2009 c1 13Francisco Devilman Warrior
long time buddy and nice one shot as usual you make good gaara/matsu stuff also why haven't you been on aim been missin ya. anyway good work
5/13/2009 c1 2madam-cipher
Oh, goodness. I was laughing out loud while I was reading this

fic. :)) Awesome job; hope to see more GaaMatsu stories from you!
5/11/2009 c1 12Zero-Nightmare
Hi Again:

What a cute story

I loved it!

Hope you keep improving, you're getting better and better

See you later!
5/4/2009 c1 11pinkmuffinz
This is an awesome fanfic! GaaMatsu rocks!
5/2/2009 c1 4Kzdatgurl
Finally done! I probably started and stopped reading like 5 times. haha. Been so extra busy too wth work and moving. I'm just glad I took the time to stop, drop and read! I loved this, as I do all your work. Especially the relationship the siblings have. The squables, the silent commands, and the comedy.

I could just imagine Gaara's face as he watched Temari and Kankuro fight across the table. How classic!

And talk about funny...that's totally how I picture Kankuro whatever comes up, comes out. He's hilarious.

As for Temari, being the maternal hostess, she did a great job. Even if she had to stop half way and start tripping out on Kankuro...hahaha.

All in all, great fic. Can't wait for your next piece. I know what it's like to be swamped so I will deffinitly wait for an update.

Ja'ne!