for Pokemon Wars: Transformers: Quest for the Dex

3/21/2021 c4 7ShadowHawk
Hope to see more of this.
5/6/2020 c4 Guest
Awsome! This is amazing! Keep updating!
8/5/2018 c4 12Sarah-TheDemonTiger
You know I still hope that this story continues, it’s really good and I wanna read more of it!
3/11/2018 c4 17draoptimusstar3
A very interesting story and makes me wonder if you finished or your still have to continue writing
9/30/2014 c4 AllSpark Princess
I gues the secret's out, huh? Please update this VERY VERY SOON.
7/26/2014 c4 GPX-2013
Hey, can you continue with this?. I'm starting to like this story. Please keep it up.
2/13/2014 c4 Jed Merton
Another idea; In your Music Video you had a Dialga Maximal: Time Charge, I found a picture of him on a fanart website along with a Giratina: Vertigo, and a mention of a Palkia: Space Rift. When you do the Space-Time Trilogy could you put them as a Maximal Trio in the third part (The one with Arceus) Make them battle alongside the original trio against Arceus and give them the power to "Transcend the Confines of Time & Space"!
2/11/2014 c4 Jed Merton
For future stories, No Transmetals please! But could you give them the ability to Mega Evolve (Optimus, Blaze Hound, Aggronix, Chari-tron, Scizornex, Aerosaur...etc). Also recurring teamups with the Swords of Justice, Both Mewtwo (First movie & Genesect movie), Genesect Army, Also have Predacon umbreon & Rocketcon Garchomp join the Maximals (I watched the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ad & liked Espeon, Umbreon, & Virizion. And Iris with her "There's no such thing as a bad dragon" trying to convince the Garchomp Rocketcon [make it a girl] to join their side [reference: Silverbolt & Blackarachnia]).
12/23/2013 c1 a fan of both
Sorry for the repeat total accident
12/17/2013 c2 a fan of both
swap swellow with braviary i just realised it's tail and wings suit silverbolt better
12/16/2013 c4 a fan of both
Wait switch swellow with breveary I just realised its wings and tail would suit Silverbolt better
12/15/2013 c1 a fan of TF
Wait swap swellow with breveary I just realised its wings and tail would suit Silverbolt better
11/28/2013 c4 a fan of both
a thought accured to me what are the Fuzors going to be like? (mightyana and Swellow Silverbolt) he fake coughs
11/28/2013 c4 a fan of both
Not to rush but it would be Prime if you updated this story soon it's pure awesome.
5/18/2013 c4 Guest