FanFiction.Net
for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking

6/7/2016 c13 Ihootie
Is this the end?
11/5/2015 c13 MiniLover
I was so loving this story and so sad to see it end so abruptly where it did. Bummer!
7/24/2015 c13 yellow and red flowers
Good line of plot. Eric for the second time falls into Sookie's care. I saw you have not update it for a while. Might be your inspiration coming back someday? Thank you. :)
6/10/2015 c13 10Avalonemyst
Really enjoying this! Please update!
1/12/2014 c13 Nicolle1977
This is a great side story, I like the idea since there are bacteria that live in corpses. It's too bad that you didn't finish the end of the five days.
3/23/2013 c13 esvamlover58
I just now noticed that you havent updated since 09. Normally I read only complete stories but this one caught my eye and I had to read it. I was wondering if you were going to finish it? If you have it somewhere else please let me know so I can finish reading you for your time in writing this.
1/11/2013 c13 Toniann
Loved it sad you haven't updated I
12/18/2012 c13 AccountKiller0825
I really love this story and wish you would finish it. I like how it is so different than all the others. I know it hes been a long time since you've updated but it would be brest if you finished.
9/4/2012 c13 JerSeaGal
Love it! Look forward to more!
8/19/2012 c13 cela whitney
i read this today for the first time,and all i can say is MORE!
8/2/2012 c13 16Dantes-Silent-Huntress
I can't believe you haven't finished this! Please, if you ever get the chance, do it. I absolutely love it and can't stand to see it unfinished.
6/26/2012 c13 loretta57
i like your story and was wondering when you would do a anther chapter i see its bee awhile
5/28/2012 c2 luvnikki7
ur doing great! Very nice start. Nice balance between stubborn and sweet Sookie.
7/27/2011 c13 AlphaEN
This is a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it very much and only hope you will recover your insipration some day soon. It would be great to see how Eric and Sookie finally work this out. Thank you.
7/15/2011 c13 rebecca t.p. wrecker
I just read your story and wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I did realize how long it's been since you've updated before I started and knew it wasn't finished.

Just want you to know if your muse finds you again and you get the urge to continue, you'll definitely have readers.
479 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »