FanFiction.Net
for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking

7/5/2009 c3 rissa5150
that girl is floating on cloud nine. and i would wake up feeling so great too. not only a date with eric, but that kiss the night before *drools* gotta love eric. i love his cocky, sexy ass!
7/5/2009 c2 rissa5150
great chapter! he is going to take her out on a date. cannot wait to see where they go, or how the night ends. and yummy, that kiss at the end.
7/5/2009 c1 rissa5150
ooh a week to herself. thank you amelia! and wonder why pam hung up on her. eric is there!
7/3/2009 c12 1dreamkeeper
i like this story great job.
7/3/2009 c12 Dubbayabee
Ah, Im all sucked in to this story and now Im out here hanging, waiting to see what happens next. I've spent this afternoon reading all 12 chapters and I love it. This is good quality time for Sook and Eric.
6/18/2009 c12 Loreli Flynn
I hope you plan to add more to this story. The playfulness/bickering of the characters rings true. I'm curious to see what will happen with the fangbanger who got Eric sick. More please :)
6/15/2009 c12 Erythra
Just read all 12 chapters, and I really liked your story. Poor Eric,how can you not feel for him? I hope when he gets to feelin better he won't forget to repay Sookie.
6/10/2009 c12 7PrincessStayPuff
I really like this story. You just gotta love a vulnerable eric! Also, love the man-o-lantern addition, it's still one of my favorite scenes in a movie. Keep it coming!
6/9/2009 c12 outinritefield1
Aw, this is twice now that Sookie has had to take care of a helpless Eric. But we know deep down that he loves it. The part where he is throwing up - to see a vampire such as Eric in such a state - makes all my maternal instincts kick in. Can't wait for the next update.
6/8/2009 c12 1stephie8869
its been 10 days... need... more... story... please
6/8/2009 c12 andreea20
update update update:D
5/31/2009 c12 CreativeLaura
Aw - they're each others teddy bear! This chapter is too cute and fun. They're bonding over videos and cool baths. Love the interaction between them. They're really getting the chance to see each other from all angles now, quite intimately - just without the actual sex. And finding out that they genuinely like each other. Very nice.
5/31/2009 c12 9DCWriter16
" “Lay next to me, lover,” Eric said, eyes still closed but patting the bed next to him.

Well, how could I refuse that? "

How indeed? I certainly couldn't. I love it when they fall asleep together... *sigh*

I've missed your updates! So glad things have settled down so that you're back.
5/31/2009 c12 2HopeStreet
It seems they have reached some kind of understanding about their situation and roles. I am glad that Eric is allowing Sookie to nurture him in this very unsual (for him) circumstance.
5/29/2009 c12 RKinNY