FanFiction.Net
for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking

4/20/2009 c5 hah09
poor eric... behaving like drunk vermin... I love that line... great story. looking forward to new updates.
4/20/2009 c5 puddiebaby35
another great chapter. Can't wait for more.
4/20/2009 c5 5mariaterese
Can't wait for your next update. This chapter was awesome! I lover the thermometer part, which was adorable and hilarious, and his vulnerability towards the end. Very endearing. Keep up the good work.
4/20/2009 c5 Lotti Griffin
Love this story. It's well written. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more.
4/20/2009 c5 MoonGoddess67
I'm loving this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Poor Eric - I would love to nurse him back to health any night/day of the week.
4/20/2009 c5 uvgottobekidding
I love this story. You've got Eric down exactly how I would picture him to be if he were sick. By the way, good chapters can never be too long! Update soon!
4/20/2009 c5 3murgatroid-98
Some people just do not make good patients. It appears Eric is one of those. It threatens in vampire masculinity. Thanks for a great chapter. I hope the next one will be available soon.
4/20/2009 c5 3stealingdreams
I'm really liking this story. I think it's good that Eric is getting a taste of "humble pie" and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping this will bring them closer? Great job..I'm looking forward to your next chapter and seeing what Eric "has".
4/20/2009 c5 6MelissaSueD
It sounds like he has the flu or he's turning human! Poor Eric doesn't know how to handle it. I'm glad you made Sookie understanding of Eric's outburst. I'm eager to read more! Keep up the good writing.
4/20/2009 c5 9DCWriter16
That was lovely. And don't worry if the characters aren't exactly like the books. For one thing, I think you're writing Eric quite well. As for Sookie - the added infusion of maturity and understanding are very, very welcome. Don't change a thing!

I loved this chapter and think you're doing a lovely job. It's nice for Sookie to get a chance to take care of Eric for a change. I love the moment at the end when they're just sitting together. That was really sweet without being too much. Perfect!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/20/2009 c5 1Violhaine
It's funny to see Eric react the way most men do when faced with personal illness..they go OFF the damn deep end when what they really need is a hug. Nice touch.

Violhaine
4/20/2009 c5 Fanvamp
Another great chapter. You made our viking so real by being pissed off at himself, as he is feeling so vulunable.
4/20/2009 c5 6dawnwsullivan
First of all - we LOVE long chapters! Secondly - BRAVO. Your attention to the details of the SVM world is remarkable. Numerous examples - such as Sookie centering her pony tail. Just so good! This story is an example of the best part of fanfiction - you've taken one obscure fact (vampires can get sino-aids) and built a story around what these characters would do, how they would behave in this situation. Great job.
4/20/2009 c5 SEOrwin
I actually feel bad for him..lol. Although, him being too ill to be alone will give them plenty of time to hang out.

Good chapter!
4/20/2009 c5 3Gallathea
Poor sick Viking! The moment with him resting his head on Sookie's shoulder was very endearing. Looking forward to more!
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »