FanFiction.Net
for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking

5/14/2010 c13 Ginbug
Wonderful chapter - great story so far! I am looking forward to seeing future chapters when you are able - hope grad school classes are going well!
4/27/2010 c1 xandra37
I still love this story. Please don't give up on it! :)
3/25/2010 c13 xandra37
Well I just found this story and I really do love it! It's great to see Eric learning to depend on Sookie. There hasn't been an update in a few months though, please continue writing!
3/22/2010 c13 2ColourBlonde
I just found this story and absolutely love it! I also saw that you haven't updated since July... it's such an amazing and unique (which can be rather rare) story. I hope you are able to update at some point. I know I'll be reading.
3/10/2010 c13 12Mikky
what can I say... I started reading this fic really not expecting much and I find it is indeed a good one!

I'm enjoying the way you grasped Eric's and Sookie's behaviour and they aren't OOC!

Keep it up!
3/2/2010 c13 3Carl Marx
Love this story! , do hope you fin it would be a shame to let all your hard work falter at the end .

Again great work
2/19/2010 c13 KYSun
Finding Nemo's Mine Mine Mine, sounds just like Eric. I know its been months since an update on this story. It would be sad to not have the story finished. I have enjoyed reading every chapter, but not having Eric sick. Hope you will finish the story in the near future.. Thanks
2/19/2010 c12 KYSun
Should of known Victor would be involved in Eric being sick.. He was probably thinking weaken Eric so he could kidnap Sookie.

I've really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks
2/19/2010 c8 KYSun
Great chapter. I love Pam's humor..
2/19/2010 c6 KYSun
Poor Eric is sick and has nurse Sookie to take care of him.. Love the story but see that it hasn't been updated for a long time.. :(
2/12/2010 c13 Iersseltje
I nearly pissed myself reading about your reference to the "Finding Nemo" sea gulls. So apropriate.
2/12/2010 c11 Iersseltje
There's no difference between a sick man or very undead viking. Sometimes they are so pathetic (and yet so adoreable).
2/12/2010 c5 Iersseltje
Now, that was just too bad that it had to be an oral thermometer. Imagine the shock our lovely viking would have had.

And where did you come up with "pillage my village". Hilarious.

I must continue as I still have many more chapters to read.
2/6/2010 c13 Katrina117
I'm really, really enjoying this story, and I can't wait to read more.

I hope you update soon and that Eric gets beter.
2/3/2010 c13 8BloodSucker815
Oh please, please, please tell me you plan on finishing this. I am totally hooked and would be deeply saddened if you did not intend to finish. The interaction between the two and the unique story line is totally refreshing to read.
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »