FanFiction.Net
for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking

4/19/2009 c4 KricketNorthman
Wow! Great cliffhanger! Loved the date, and Sookie's desire to take care of Eric. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/19/2009 c4 9DCWriter16
I like your story a lot! You write quite well, so I'm glad you decided to put your talent to work for the benefit of Eric & Sookie! Your Sookie is very similar to Book Sookie, only much more mature, which is GREAT. I also think it's cute-yes, cute-that Eric is getting sick (a cold?) and needs someone to take care of him. Good thing Sookie is there to help! Can't wait to see what happens next. Good, good work.
4/19/2009 c2 Juicyartery
Excellent! Yes, I would love to read more-please!

Thank you.

-Juicyartery-
4/19/2009 c4 Sonjita
Well this is different. I wonder if Eric is going to be a big baby when he's sick like most men are. Should be fun.
4/19/2009 c3 KricketNorthman
You really have no reason to be concerned-you are a great writer! I'm really enjoying this!
4/19/2009 c1 puddiebaby35
I am really intersted on where this story is going. Sounds great.
4/19/2009 c1 SouthernVampireFan85
ooh yay! you know things are about to get good when you hear "Eric is here" !

lovely chapter, I'm really loving your story so far! :D it's very descriptive, humorous, thoughtful.. it has all my favorite elements! :)
4/19/2009 c3 SEOrwin
Great job so far!

Everyone sounds in character and the story is entertaining. Please continue...
4/19/2009 c3 Sonjita
You've done a good job making the style of the dialogue close to the original. I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to more.
4/19/2009 c3 3murgatroid-98
This is a great story, much better than my first effort. Thank you for sharing your talent.
4/19/2009 c3 31Thyra10
I love your story so far and I`m looking forward to seeing your main plot with Eric getting sick. The build up loods good!
4/18/2009 c3 3Gallathea
I'm enjoying this so far-looking forward to seeing where you go with it!
4/18/2009 c3 jack107
great so far! can't wait to see what happens next
4/18/2009 c3 1CatLyon
That was great. You seem to echo Charlain Harri's "voice" in your writing style. Her style is especially hard to copy and you do it well. I'm really looking forward to more chapters.
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32