FanFiction.Net
for Florence Nightingale at your Service, Viking

10/11/2009 c13 1JenniferAnn B
I truly enjoy reading this story. You haven't posted since July and I am hoping and praying that school has slowed down for you just a lil. I cant wait to find out what happens next.. I'll be waiting for the next chapter..
10/10/2009 c2 JenniferAnn B
So far the story is off to a great start. I'm looking forward to see where it goes from here.
10/9/2009 c13 32Jan of Arc
This is a great story, any chance of picking it up again, I'd like to know how it ends.
10/8/2009 c13 Orionsbabydoll
loving it!

an update coming soon?
10/7/2009 c13 reader44
Oh, Man! I read 13 chapters, and then a note about delay and grad school. It's darn good you have a real reason for not updating since July! :-)

I have really been enjoying your story and I'm hoping that this long wait will mean perhaps, at least, a really long chapter when the story continues?

Good luck with school.

-Denise
10/3/2009 c13 lovingmama23
Great story I will have you on my alerts!
9/30/2009 c13 9hypotheticalcoffee
So good! I just sat and read the entire so far in one sitting. I love your Eric/Sookie dynamic and the role reversal between them.

Carley-Marie :)
9/26/2009 c3 Callielucile
I am rereading this story for about the third time. This story is so funny and poignant at the same time. I have 3 female physicians who agree it is hard to get a male to ge needed medical treatment! I had the following experience yesterday.

Boy did I have a day yesterday! My husband has a hospital acquired foot in infection. His podiatrist suggested he go to the ER and get IV antibiotics twice. Each time my MD spouse talks his way out of that. So yesterday hubby finally decides to go for IV antibiotics. When we got to the ER, his original foot ulcer had healed but there was a new one on the side of the foot with bone exposure! Freak out on my part! So now he has to take IV antibiotics everyday for 14 days. Sorry, eod, but what is it with men about going to the DR. and following instruction? His ER DR. says she has the same trouble with her hubby.

So please, I eagerly wait for updates/completion of this story.
9/20/2009 c13 TrulyAPositive
I adore this story...please update!
9/20/2009 c13 2TDTwifan
I love this story and miss the updates. Hope to have an update soon:)
9/12/2009 c13 uroboros85
i love your story, it's unique! update soon PLEASE! thank you.
9/9/2009 c13 1ladychrysanthemum
I LOVE this story! It's so insightful, and you have the characters right on the money!

I liked the give and take of Sookie and Eric, their war of wills, tenderness, pride. Loved the slap that Sookie gives to the Vietnamese girl (seeing red!). I liked how Sookie feels nervous with the needle and Eric calms her down. I liked how Eric pulls Sookie into the bathtub. Insightful that you didn't have Sookie wash Eric in the bathtub. Pam is a total blast. "Control yourself, Sookie!"

I also like the little bits of tension and love you've thrown into different parts of the story. 40-year Old Virgn. Blast!

Hey, a sick Viking can still be sexy as hell. It is gratifying to hear him appreciate Sookie by calling her a beautiful woman, even in this state.

Please please write some more to finish! I just wish CH could come up with a scenario like this to have Eric & Sookie grow together! Another version of book 4!
9/3/2009 c13 2Chileah
great story I love it.
8/28/2009 c13 3Girl Of Chaos
Really great style! I trully like your story! Update soon!
8/27/2009 c13 Thoughts to fill the void
Awe, so freaking amazing! Love the Viking and Sookie time! I can't wait for Eric to erradicate Victor for his nefarious plans! And even more, I am more anticiating when Eric and sookie can enjoy the time after he feels all better!
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »