for A wish gone horribly wrong

2/15/2017 c2 23Byakugan789
Hmm. I can see what the viewers meant. Too much OMG, not enough Wotch.

Please have Urd get lost on the way there if you continue this.

Also random curiosity, what point in Wotch was this intended to start out at?
2/15/2017 c1 Byakugan789
Yknow, I looked this comic up just to see what the fuck you were talking about... and I'm impressed. A pity you haven't updated on 6 years.
5/11/2013 c2 2Whieteyes1989
Please continue.
7/25/2012 c2 10Cheb
Too much OMG, too little The Wotch :(...
2/10/2012 c2 Rose1948
::giggles:: This is FUN! Oh please continue this! I simply LOVED it when Belldandy let loose at the jerks in Nerima! ::fol:: More, please!
1/25/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
11/18/2011 c2 1bhull242
I'm glad you finally updated this story. It really shows great promise. I admit that I had hoped to see more of Ranma, but, based on how I interpret this chapter, that likely won't be an issue next chapter. I personally like the fact it crosses Ranma, a commonly seen story in fandom, crossed over with The Wotch, which I have never seen in any other fanfic. I hope that the next update will come sooner than this one!
9/26/2011 c2 Guest
Quite disappointing the interaction of the people left behind... theres likely no way they will be in the story again... so why spew the trite bs?

There might have been more stuff after it... but who really wants to keep reading when it's just random character bashing?
9/18/2011 c2 10Wonderbee31
Nice section, and good to see that the idiocy and greed of the folks from Nerima can tax even Bell's patience LOL.
9/16/2011 c1 darkendrence
omg omg omg yessssssss thank youuuuuu finally a wotch crossover i missed the wotch no more new pages and all to im glad you made one
9/16/2011 c2 2Xanthia Sorel
Another great chapter to a very unique and interesting story. While I did think Ranma was a little bit OOC but never the less a pretty good story and I hope to see more of it in soon...ish.
9/15/2011 c2 Ranmayamabushi
so far looks pretty cool!
9/15/2011 c2 joe
Heh, Ranma is going to be comepletely horrified if he finds out about those jocks/cheerleaders.

That said, I think EGS would have been a better choice.
9/14/2011 c2 1Rogue7
Yay, another chapter =D

Great follow up, I wholy agree with Belldandy's parting barb to the NWC

I do hope Urd doesn't do too much damage to Ranma's psyche
9/14/2011 c2 Jimbobob5536