for Don't Let Go

1/22/2020 c3 eee
this was amazing work
10/2/2013 c3 9FalconFate
Could you make an 'Agon's POV? I think a lot of people would like that.
2/4/2012 c3 6Viviane Renard
I really like this story. The plot's simple and straightforward, but its characters-and Murtagh especially-really make this story shine. You did a great job of keeping the perspective focused on Murtagh, even as you allowed us readers a glimpse of the larger picture (such as Murtagh witnessing a "random" conversation with Eragon and Co. before he realized who Eragon was). I like the symbolism of Murtagh always running, because that's what he's been doing mentally for the longest time.
11/17/2011 c3 40Shiazen
epic ._.

the only one AU I enjoyed to read
5/25/2010 c1 tartarreeeee
Ohhh I'm glad that you wrote Murtagh falling for him first. REALLY. XD
1/14/2010 c3 100Chasyn
Oh gawd. I need a tissue. The nose... she bleeds. XD So glad I decided to read this when I was home alone since the computer I'm forced to use is in our living room. Because wow! You really live up to that title Queen of Smut I gave you, huh?

Ugh. Though I'm glad they were annoying, I find Tag's friends annoying. Several times I wanted to smack them for Tag. Gesh. Leave him alone already! But then again... without all that proding poor Eragon might have not been able to get into Tag's head.

So... yeah. I really liked it. Really fantastically superously wonderously wonderful. I oddly really enjoyed Murtagh's POV. And him as a runner. Really seems to fit.
1/14/2010 c2 Chasyn
Gawd don't you just love my reviews? I never say anything. GAH! Though it's got to be saying something because I'm taking the time to hit the review button. Huh. Still loving this.
1/14/2010 c1 Chasyn
Awe! I just love angsty, moody, running Murtagh. Very nice start. Will read the next now.
1/1/2010 c3 3I'm-not-here-HONEST
Awesome! Wow this fic is good. I've read too many... how to put it... drone-y fanfics recently (not a word but whatever) but this one is actually REALLY well written so kudos to you! You managed to pull off angsty/broody without making your characters Gary-Stus or making them excruciatingly annoying XD
12/16/2009 c2 2Lana Ves
btw, it was very VERY well written, so i give you two really big thumbs up for that; most fics fail at a lot when it comes to actual writing. this one was actually painless to read. XD
12/16/2009 c3 Lana Ves
ooh, i loved it! it was great! angsty and broody, but wonderful at the same time. definately a fave!
11/3/2009 c3 17libaka
How is it that your writing is so addictive? Every time I check your profile for new work, I always get caught up in reading as much as I can make time for. Thus, you are an amazing writer. So, thanks for writing!

~libaka
8/19/2009 c3 K. S. Blackmore
I love this Fanfic, it's the best Inheritance fic I've read so far, not to mention one of my favorite pairings. As I was reading the end of chapter three, a song came on, on my i-pod. It was Demi Lavato's "Here We Go Again" reminded me of Murtagh and Eragon. The chorse really sticks out and reminds me of Murtagh a lot. Here's a link if you've never heard it before, but I really think it suits the story.

http:_/w._youtube._com/watch?_v=ZImSdn_anWhs

Just get rid of the underscores for it to work.
6/17/2009 c3 51Tastytime
Although I thought the story was very good and well-written to boot, there were two issues that could have used a little work-

(1) It's a bit creepy about the age. Justifying love at age 7 is a little bit like condoning paedophilia after-all since that is an argument often used :S

(2) His friends are a bit annoying. He's made it clear he doesn't want to talk about something. There has to be a point where true friends back off and let you deal.

Apart from that very good and hope you write again soon
6/16/2009 c1 spoonring
aw! this story is adorable...
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »