for Kimi No Suki Na Uta

5/3/2019 c10 Guest
Hii can you please complete it ㅠㅠ I really enjoyed reading it
3/24/2016 c10 Guest
This is the end? Please another update... but just make sweet ichiruki no other man or woman... it's really lovely...
3/16/2016 c10 Guest
PLEASE WRITE MORRRRREEE!
1/31/2016 c10 Angel
Great story loved it
Rukia's brother should be more emotionless
11/3/2015 c10 q.anne409
oi! update soon
6/7/2015 c10 RUKITOMBOY
wait is dis d end?! hell no! i realy lyk dis fanfic(sad face),nd if its not,update fast ok(cute face),if u dont i'll stab u(even dow i cant get 2 u) doesnt mean u should feel less treatend by .love it,keep it up dude.(smilly face)
1/27/2015 c10 hitsogayatoshirio1020
HOW IS THIS THE ENDING!? PLEASE MAKE THIS STORY LONGER! IT IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! But seriously, I think you should really consider making the story longer or writing a sequel of sorts. You are an EXTREMLEY good writer and I would like to see a story with south promise to be a bit more... Well... job though. Finished the story in one sitting.:)
1/27/2015 c4 hitsogayatoshirio1020
YES! MOMO AND TOSHIRO ARE IN THIS TOO?! AND ITS SORTA HITSUHINA!️THIS FANFICTION JUST GOT EVEN BETTER! I'm sorry if my inner fangirl scared anyone who reads this.I rant too much (does such a thing as ranting too much even exist?) ANYWAYS... Good job on the fanfic.
7/19/2014 c10 Guest
Update. What the hell is wrong with ya?
1/30/2012 c10 Eclipsestorm4
Hey, it's been two years, UPDATE!
7/8/2011 c10 CSMbleached
i luv this story plzzzzz update more this is like the best ichiruki fanfiction eva and also im pretty surprised u no the story goong im from korea and i thought that not many people know
5/25/2011 c10 19Mari Kia Aishiteru
kyaahh~ please update soon~ I seriously loved this one! XD

^o^

looking forward for more!

-Mari ♥
8/19/2010 c10 string cheese
really good... but it should stop there! thats just a REALLY blunt ending. i was kinna confused and i was all like WHAT? ITS OVER? and stuff like that. definatly did luved the ending left me hanging but i think you should write more. you're talented.
7/20/2010 c10 CrystalLuna13
continue updating PLEASE!

This is a good story
5/8/2010 c1 slavegurl
I didnt understand a word of it
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »