FanFiction.Net

1/1/2010 c10 Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight
Happy new year!

update soon, please :D
1/1/2010 c10 darkestlight33
Yey for the Ichirukiness!

and for all the new chapters.

i have actually been waiting for you to continue this story since you first started.

when you put it in Hiatus i nearly cried.

yey for you writting again.
12/30/2009 c8 gameon08
Just caught up with this story and so far I think its hilarious. Ichigo and Rukia playing like they don't like each other. That is comical to say the least.

The drama, romance, and comedy is in a good balance here, keep up the good work.
12/30/2009 c8 Satosky
Hopefully they'll get to know each other better lol. But Ichigo can't drink anything or he turns into a manhandling monster lmao.
12/30/2009 c8 kaiserkawaii
ah! i love it. please please update immediately. oh.. and a happy new year to you!

ichigo was a harsh with his words. tsktsk.
12/30/2009 c8 2MiranKaya
omg! i am so happy you updated 3 chapters at once! xD so far, your storyline of ichiruki is the most interesting one and my fave! xD! do continue to update okay!

and no wonders i saw the kissing monster plot so familiar! it's from hana kimi! hahas! nice one! XD!woohoo!

lol! getting excited! lol = =
12/30/2009 c8 25Link Fangirl01
why were you awake and writing fanfiction that late?

Of course, I can't be complaining, I'm so thrilled you updated. -snickers at the thought of drunk Ichigo- They should tell him about that when he's sober.
12/30/2009 c8 Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight
Please update soon, this is really good, and your grammar and punctuation have really improved :D
12/29/2009 c8 24MiserableLoveFairy
Oh cute story! Hahaha, lol, please update soon? MMkay?
11/27/2009 c5 Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight
please update this! (or put it up for adoption or w/e) i love it!

Kai x
11/12/2009 c5 2MiranKaya
this is an awesome storyline! i hope to see you update !
4/30/2009 c5 14raika-hime
Ichigo PERVERT!1
4/28/2009 c5 Maxxie
OH MY GOD! That was just hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! Love this fic!
4/27/2009 c5 31blackcat
aiyaa! this is so cute!

I cant wait to see moore ichiruki fights and fluff!

lol

ichigo what a jerk we cant all have inoue boobs, some of us are in the rukia boobs club. but hw knows he liked her flat chest. !

^_^
4/26/2009 c4 2jazzmin92
nice one! hope you will update soon
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »